1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Severe Double Vision in VR

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by JasonRaces, Apr 5, 2020.

1. JasonRaces

JasonRaces New Member

I fired the sim up real quick and had double vision in VR that was so bad it instantly caused pain. I couldn't get my Valve Index off my head quick enough. Is there a fix for this or something that can be adjusted? The in-game VR menu seemed rather limited.
    I run iRacing in VR with no problems, so seems to be something specific to AMS 2.

2. JasonRaces

JasonRaces New Member

Anyone? Seeing a lot of threads in the support forum with 0 replies... not confidence inspiring.

3. RWB.3vil

RWB.3vil Member

Ive not had it with AMS 2 fortunately, however I had this issue in Raceroom experience. It seemed to come out of nowhere.

I had to remove Geforce Experience & reset my Nvidia Control Panel Main profile and RREs game profile to default (via Nvidia Inspector)

4. Alegunner68

Alegunner68 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm fine with everything except the small hud that's right in front of your face sends me cross eyed.
    The ones to the left and right are fine though.

5. KCW

KCW Member

Did you have parallel projections turned on?

6. handz

handz New Member

Just curious. when you say it's fine in iracing do you have sps enabled in iracing?