Short days?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Martakus, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Martakus

Martakus Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey, is it just me or do the days tend to be really short in AMS? And is there a way to change that or set a date for a race?

Because for some reason, the sun tends to be down at 5pm on some circuits and then it's almost completely dark by 6pm, which makes it hard to plan evening races with cars without lights... I get that Brasil is mostly on the southern hemisphere and that therefore days in the 'summer' (aka Mar-Oct, which is usually when Championships take place) are shorter, but still, it's a bit weird... wouldn't Championships be placed around the 'winter' to make use of the extra daylight?

Attached Files:

2. Jan Stange

Jan Stange New Member

Yes, I noticed same at Velopark, around 5pm it's looking like night.
    But okay, I think the racing season in Brazil is during winter there. March must be late summer and around September spring begins.

Would wish aswell some lighting tweaks, especially around midday time.
    In the morning and afternoon the colors are really good.

Hopefully some track art updates and a bit better sweetfx would be nice.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GrimDad

GrimDad Member AMS2 Club Member

edit the plr file in userdata

Practice1StartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default SRS, 0-1439=minutes after midnight
    QualifyingStartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default SRS, 0-1439=minutes after midnight
    WarmupStartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default SRS, 0-1439=minutes after midnight
    QUICK RaceStartingTime="-1" // -3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default SRS, 0-1439=minutes after midnight to start race