1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simmagic M10 problem

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Michael Kramer, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Michael Kramer

Michael Kramer New Member

Since the support from Reiza does not answer despite numerous messages, I am trying to get help here.

I'm using a Simagic M10 steering wheel and just can't get it to work.

I reinstalled and deleted steering wheel data. Everything you know.

But unfortunately it doesn't work anymore. I can assign all axes except left and right. Should it then have worked to occupy the steering axle, it will constantly steer to the right in the game. With FFB

When I calibrate it actually works. But then no more FFB works.

So again everything deleted and from the beginning. Now for the 5th weekend in a row.

Now I'm back at the point where left and right cannot be assigned.

Can anyone help?

Da der Support von Reiza trotz zahlreicher Nachrichten nicht Antwortet versuche ich hier mal Hilfe zu bekommen.

Ich benutzte ein Simagic M10 Lenkrad und bekomme es einfach nicht ans Laufen.

Ich habe neu Installiert, Lenkrad Daten gelöscht. Alles was man so kennt.

Aber leider läuft es nicht mehr. Ich kann alle Achsen belegen nur links und rechts nicht. Sollte es dann doch einmal geklappt haben die Lenkachse zu belegen lenkt es im Game dauernd nach Rechts. Mit FFB

Wenn ich Kalibriere dann hat es tatsächlich funktioniert . Aber dann geht kein FFB Mehr.

Also wieder alles gelöscht und von vorne. Nun bereits das 5te Wochenende hintereinander.

Nun stehe ich grade wieder an dem Punkt das sich links und rechts nicht zuordnen lassen.

Kann irgendwer helfen?

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey, some things to test:

-First use wheel make: custom (Angepasst)

-to map a steering direction, i recommend to set your wheel own rotation to lowest value and map with that. Move it into one direction and immediately back. Has worked in the past with some wheels. After that set your wheel rotation degrees back to the desired value and calibrate it.

-switch of wheel centering spring in menus after mapping the wheel controls.

Side note just to make sure: to calibrate properly you have to move the wheel back to center before doing the 90° in one direction step, but i guess you know that.