1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound issues anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by F1Aussie, Jul 6, 2020.

1. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi all, i lost a number of onboard and rear view engine sounds for numerous cars, I verified files which fixed it for me in EA but it did not work this time. I did change my headphones settings to 7.1 today as the volume has been very low prior to the change. Surely this would not cause it would it? It would be disappointing to have to turn 7.1 off again.
    Does anyone else use headphones and run in surround? If so are you having any issues with it? If so, a fix?
    Cheers

2. RWB FxUK

RWB FxUK Member AMS2 Club Member

I had the same issue when my system was set to 5.1 surround.. and yes, I have 5.1 speakers.
    I also use stereo headphones at times and they connect to the logitech control box and convert back to stereo, so I usually don't need to turn off 5.1. This was was ok, just not through the speakers at 5.1.

Changed windows back to stereo and it was ok again, but obviously not 5.1 surround.

3. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Okay, thanks for the reply, I will see if I can get it back to stereo then and see if that works again

4. xkkkx

xkkkx New Member

Im little bit confused, 7.1 on headset?
    I know roccat has a real 5.1 headset, but most others the surround is Software emulated.
    Have u 3 or 4 audiojacks on your headset or just one?