1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spectator mode with rear view

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by museumsteve, Aug 6, 2020.

1. museumsteve

museumsteve New Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm trying to find away to run a dedicated rear view mirror for a project and trying to think of different ways to do it.
    Is it possible to run a multiplayer game on 2 Pcs (over steam) with just me racing and a field of AI and the 2nd PC (with it's own copy of the game) running a spectator view that only shows the rear view of my car?
    If not does anyone know a sim where this would work? I'd prefer AM2 as it's my go to sim.

2. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Cant you just test it out with someone who have AMS2 installed on his/hers computer?

3. museumsteve

museumsteve New Member AMS2 Club Member

I assumed there would be some here that know if you can choose a rear view in spectator mode.

4. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Yeah I understand that. But I mean if you dont get an answer then it should be rather easy to check it out yourself.
    Me think:)

5. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

yes its possible. You have to use 2 PCs. 2 different steam accounts.
    Start a multiplayer online game with AI and join with 2nd PC.
    As jou can't join as spectator only, on 2nd pc you have to return to pit, select Monitor and there select you from 1st PC.

• Friendly Friendly x 1