1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRS AMS2 Championships - Starting July 10th

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Donnchadh MacGarry, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Donnchadh MacGarry

Donnchadh MacGarry Leprechaun Member AMS2 Club Member

upload_2021-7-8_23-31-35.jpeg

Sim Racing System (SRS) is running two AMS2 two championship that will begin this weekend on July 10th (or the evening of July 9th if you are in the American time zones). One championship uses the GT3 cars, while the other uses the Sprint Race cars.

GT3 Championship:
    Time: Saturdays at 00:00 UTC
    Setup: Open
    In-game Weather and Time: Clear, 1pm
    Qualifying: 12 minutes
    Race: 20 minutes
    Tracks: Week 1 - Montreal
    Week 2 - Jerez GP
    Week 3 - Spielberg GP
    Week 4 - Mount Panorama
    Week 5 - Imola
    Week 6 - Interlagos GP

Sprint Race Car Championship:
    Time: Saturdays at 18:00 UTC
    Setup: Open
    In-game Weather and Time: Realtime
    Qualifying: 12 minutes
    Race: 20 minutes
    Tracks: Week 1 - Jacarepagua Historic 2005 Short
    Week 2 - Oulton Park International
    Week 3 - Velopark 2017
    Week 4 - Guapore
    Week 5 - Donington Park GP
    Week 6 - Cascavel

If you don't know already, Sim Racing System (SRS) is an online racing platform where you can sign up and race in events that interest you, sort of like the Simgrid for ACC, competition server in R3E, etc. It has a primarily AC based community, but they do offer championships in other games like the ones I've just mentioned, which is partly why I spreading the word to create interest. I've been racing there since 2018, and have really enjoyed my time there, lots of competitive but fair racing there. If you don't have an SRS account you will need to register first, which you can do here Sim Racing System . If have any problems setting it up then you can also email SRS at simracingsystem@gmail.com (I don't own or run SRS, so you are best to contact them with your issue rather than me). It might take a few days to get it sorted though as they like to check registrations first, to make sure they aren't from people who have been banned before, which personally I feel that shows they are only interested in those who want to race fairly, and I think that's pretty good..

For those with an SRS account and haven't heard about the championship, then here is the official news post of the two new AMS2 championships. New Automobilista 2 Championships starting July 10th!
    I created a thread in the SRS forums for the Sprint Race car SRS championship since I'll be doing that one, so take a look at it if you are interested. [AMS2] Sprint Race Car Championship

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1