1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Street Supercars speculation thread - with NiceSexyXplanations

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Roar McRipHelmet, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Roar McRipHelmet

Roar McRipHelmet Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

In their Development Roadmap, Reiza has put "Street Supercars" as something scheduled as TBA next year. If we keep the confirmed facts over in the Sherlock thread, we can instead use this thread for some speculation! And I suppose some personal car wishes can fit, but let's try to provide good arguments for why a specific car should be in AMS2 instead of any other game, and not just copy-paste a long wish list. Oh, you already did that before you read this, did you? I guess I can't stop anybody :rolleyes:

Example:
    Given the theme of Brazil-related F1 content in AMS2, I don't think there is a road car that would fit better than the Honda NSX / NSX-R that Ayrton Senna helped develop! Also, this car was the inspirational platform for Gordon Murray's McLaren F1 and recently also his GMA T.50 car. Besides, AMS2 already mentions Honda and McLaren in several places, so perhaps the name rights have already been sorted? This would be a trio that fits the theme of AMS2 perfectly, and they will likely be fun cars to drive!

(a bonus fourth car: McLaren Senna)