1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuff I want Reiza to add/change about the F1 classes.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Pho3n1x34, Aug 25, 2026.

  1. Pho3n1x34

    Pho3n1x34 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    1
    1. Add a 1994 class.

    2. F-Edge: Add 2 new cars in the class with a low nose cose front wing style for Tyrrell V10, Footwork V8, Simtek V8, Jordan V10, Pacific V8. It adds more realism and just makes sense. (I don't understand why Reiza didn't add it from the beginning )

    3. V10 Gen1: Add bargeboards, Almost every team had it and it makes the cars look better. Change the sidepod to a more willams/sauber 1997 style because currently the car looks like a fridge.

    4. Make a new class specifically for 1998-2000. The V10 Gen2 class for me just doesn't fit or look like the cars from 1998-2000. And the V10 Gen2 is based on the 2001 regulations so that's kinda obvious why.

    5. V10 Gen2: Add bargeboards, same here almost every team had it and it makes the cars look better.

    6. Add a 2009 class with a Brawn style car and another car for the rest of the grid.

    7. Add a 2010 class.

    And that's all the changes I want for the F1 classes to make them more realistic and fill in the missing gaps in eras.
     
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2026
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. HookinFell

    HookinFell Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Messages:
    710
    Likes Received:
    333
    yes, make them removable. they are taking up dozens of gigs of space on my hard drive and I have no interest at all in them. Nor were they anything I've ever requested. it is now also very difficult to find anything in game unless you instantly know what their badge is like.
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. dwaltz

    dwaltz New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2024
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    8
    well at least remember the last category of cars selected, so that when a race/time trial is started or the game is restarted is presented instead of the ALL.
     
  4. thegreatradish

    thegreatradish New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2020
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    21
    I agree with all of that, plus a 641-esque V12 sequential model for F-Classic Gen 3!
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. jota.191

    jota.191 Proton-Powered Sim Racer AMS2 Club Member

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2022
    Messages:
    666
    Likes Received:
    408
    Suggestion: learn the basics of AMS2 modding (basically cloning). That way you basically have the ability to use every piece of a car in game as lego pieces to build your custom F1 car. I've run a custom car in my last couple of F1 seasons.
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. scotch lafaro

    scotch lafaro Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2024
    Messages:
    355
    Likes Received:
    100
    I want some description and date about when these formula one were racing
     
  7. Pho3n1x34

    Pho3n1x34 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    1
    Damn how do you do that? Can you give like a full tutorial? But won't that ruin skins?
     
  8. Dave Stephenson

    Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2016
    Messages:
    1,103
    Likes Received:
    1,858
    I can neither confirm nor deny that either of these two sources are very accurate but some might say they are :whistle:

    All Cars
    Checking your browser
     
    • Like Like x 1
  9. AlvaroGTV

    AlvaroGTV Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2026
    Messages:
    41
    Likes Received:
    42
    From the F1 class I miss a couple of generations from the 70's and also maybe one focused in the 1980 season.

    Also something really good that Reiza could do would be bringing a fiction 6 wheel Formula car. How cool would be that? If I'm not mistaken no other sim has ever done that.

    I think that would be really a good publicity for the game as is one of the most iconic cars of all time.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1

Share This Page