1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion: New layout at main Menu

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Ricardo Henriques, Aug 31, 2026.

  1. Ricardo Henriques

    Ricardo Henriques New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2025
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    2
    Hello Reiza,

    I love your game, really, after the first setting for VR, and then I’ve change my PSVR2 to Quest3 with Virtual Desktop and more settings, and WOW…I love. Congratulations for your continued work, I’ve 47 years old, and I’m …..addicted ….. to AMS2 VR.

    One big suggestion, I know that is not important but I think you maybe improve the image of main menu….. the actual works very fine, and it’s simple, but the image is like …. Dated….old…( not old because the Project Cars 2 have a beautifull main menu).

    Image from races, motors, tracks, etc at background it was amazing.

    You can see by PC2, PMR and Lmu are more “beautifull” when launch the game, with video entrance and beautifull menus.

    I know that is not important, but the eyes must have to eat
     
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2026
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page