SweetFX works only on intro video

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Jetor993, Nov 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jetor993

Jetor993 New Member

Hello everyone, I'm having a curious problem with Sweet FX:

After choosing any preset in the amsconfig tool and closing it - the tool itself crashes after hitting the OK button, but saves the changes anyway - I run the game and while the intro video is being displayed I can notice that the colors match the preset previously choosen.

But, as soon as the intro video ends (or I simply skip it by hitting esc), I noticed that the colors turn to default and the preset that had been choosen on the amsconfig.exe lose it's effect, altough the amsconfig.exe still shows that the preset is the one previously selected.

I've tried some things to get around this, including turning off steam overlay, selecting no anti-aliasing on the amsconfig.exe (when I select a preset in the amsconfig.exe, it automatically changes to "Configure AA graphics in control panel" and the option list becomes locked), running integrity checks (all files seems to be ok) and none of this worked.

I'm running AMS on a W7 64bits, and my graphic card is an AMD Radeon HD 7700.

What must be done to SweetFX work correctly (not just in the intro video) ?