1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tarmac Terrorist LIVE! Live Server Streamed On Youtube!

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Tarmac Terrorist, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Running a server for a couple of hours tonight, not live streaming, just a test run. Server is called TarmacTerrorist NL if you'd like to join! Cheers! P.S. No password!

2. Tarmac Terrorist

Well folks that was great! Thanks to everyone who came and joined in, pretty much full server all night! The highlight had to be Gateway Road course Long, starting off in a major downpour and drying out towards the end!
    As if its not a hard enough layout in the first place (Lots of folks were getting lost during qualifying), the weather just made it even more of a challenge! Avoiding the massive puddles on slicks after it dried out was very cool! It did dry out well but the puddles were massive and stayed there till the end. I put a wheel or two in the puddles after I'd changed to slicks and it really exemplified how the tire would pick up the water and loose grip for a little while after, you really do need to stay out of them. Well done to everyone for getting round the track, seeing as visibility was at an all time low it was hard just to see where you were going, (I think everyone did pretty damn well under the circumstances!) just look at this shot from the race!
    ss114425.jpg

Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tarmac Terrorist

So if I run a live stream & server today, the question is, do I password the server?
    Im feeling a the Porsche cup o start off with. Im thinking we may even end up going karting!

4. Tarmac Terrorist

Looking forward to tonights server! Been a bit S.A.D. recently, you guys joining the non streamed server on Wedensday gave me a boost though! So tonight will be Live! Cheers for that!

Here's something for you, its not AMS2 footage but both you guys and AMS2 get a mention in it!

Hope you enjoy this whilst I get the server ready. Cheers!

5. Tarmac Terrorist

Going Live Now! Come Join in for some Saturday night racing!

6. Tarmac Terrorist

Well, I only have one word for tonight.... Epic!!!

7. Tarmac Terrorist

Thanks to everyone for last night, it was, in one word... EPIC!
    So... would you like more today???

8. Tarmac Terrorist

Buckle Up folks, going live soon!

9. Tarmac Terrorist

Going Live! Lets Race!

10. Tarmac Terrorist

Hey Folks, another great one last night, apart from disconnect issues at end, thanks to all who came watched and joined in. Right at the end with just a few of us left we tried something a bit crazy, and it turned out awsome! I made a video about it, you gotta try this! Hope you like!

11. Tarmac Terrorist

Well, its been a pretty poor lead up to Christmas for me. I've been experiencing horrible PC issues which have prevented me for making alot of videos and restricted the livestreams and racing servers I could run, but i've still been able to knock out the odd one or two.

This last week has been the worst with things getting really bad, to the point of having to make an emergency call to my computer company over what I though was failed ram & SSD. 1 second tasks have been taking up to 45 minutes.

Yesterday I got the best Christmas present ever that money can't buy! During a phone call to a friend we where discussing it all and bouncing ideas around and we ended up in bios hunting around trying to see if we could find anything in there. Long story short. Two settings, one of them being in direct conflict with a setting I'd changed in windows but, had'nt realised it needed to match in bios. Result. PC now running even better than it did when I bought it brand new two years ago (as I was able to add the extra ram back in it did'nt have when it was new).

Yesterday was the best day ever! Spent the whole day enjoying my Crimbo pressies from S397. The new Porsche is just sublime! The Astra is definately my favorite FWD BTCC car, got Monza on sale and its beautiful! And the whole day swapping between all my favorite sims with no problems, crashes, read write errors, and my VR is even back to working as it should. I also saw Phil at Sim Racing Bible was running a livestreamed server in AMS2 so I joined that and had an awsome time as he was running some of my favorite tracks and cars, it was just lovely!

So I just wanted to say Merry Christmas everyone! Be very thankful for what we've got! Cheers to all the Devs for the awsome racing we've had this year! To: S397, Kunos, Bugbear, BeamNG, Reiza, KW Studios, Iracing, and all those past and gone but still fondly remembered! All the modders, The content Creators, The players, the servers, the sites. All of you who've joined my own servers and given me a great year of racing! MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS!

Due to PC issues (thank Santa they're now solved!) I've not had time to run a stream or make a video, hopefully between now and the new year I can do one with my now healthy PC. So for all my subscribers and sim racing mates out there. Heres a Christmas song I wrote a couple of years ago specifically about Simracing, but with a Christmas twist based on another very famous Christmas song im sure you'll all know. Much Luv, Merry Christmas!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Tarmac Terrorist

Hey folks! Hope you all had a great Crimbo day!

Now my PC is fixed and working better than ever (best Crimbo present ever!), I'm gunna play AMS2 for most of the day today! So my question to you is, do you wanna join me in a Livestreamed Server? If so I'll put it all in place for about midday UK time.

We Can talk all things AMS2 and sim racing in general (and share what simracing goodies we all got for Crimbo) , in the chat, whilst enjoying some awsome racing in this awsome sim together!

One thing I will ask though (as I experienced on a server last night). If you're starting on the Crimbo Brandy early today, please bear that in mind if going out on track, or you can always just spectate!:D

13. Tarmac Terrorist

Stream Server now starting, See you on track!

14. Tarmac Terrorist

Hi folks! Thanks to all who joined the server and stream on Boxing day, it was a great day of racing, only sorry I could'nt go on longer but had dinner organised with family, however just over 4.5 hours was'nt bad!

Just to let you all know im gunna be running some RF2 servers aswell as AMS2, mainly because of a certain car! Which has made me think.

This car came out for RF2 just before Christmas. Its The Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992). In every sim I've tried this car in it is a superb drive, in fact I think its one of the best in simracing! (You may toatally disagree, especially if you just don't like Porsches).
    Its the evoloution of the 991 version and I fell in love with it when it was released for ACC earlier this year, now I've got it in RF2 Im falling in love again even harder!
    Seeing as AMS2 has plenty of Porsche content (so no licensing issues to contend with), I'd love to see this car in AMS2! I think Reiza would do a great job, and it just seriously is one hell of a car! Would make for some awsome sinle make series racing aswell as the setup if reasonably limited, so its more about the driver.

I'd love to see this in the game in future as I think it would be a great addition, and because they already have Porsche I think they could develope it well without any red tape getting in the way. Its proving V popular in many sims right now (iracing, RF2, ACC, and AC has two very highly reguarded mod versions). It would be a shame for AMS2 to not be part of the cars prestige

I think im gunna push to get this in the sim, what do you guys think?

15. Tarmac Terrorist

GOING LIVE NOW FOR SOME HAPPY HOLIDAYS RACING!

16. Tarmac Terrorist

2nd attempt (internet having a bad day!)

17. Tarmac Terrorist

WORD TO THE SIMRACING MASSIVE!!!

So today I'm gunna go ahead and run the RF2 Livestreamed, Live server I've been talking about in my recent video and recent AMS2 livestreams!
    It seems alot of you are interested, more than I though infact! Not only that but it seems that most of you do infact own most of the premium content for RF2, so Im gunna run a server with the New Porsche Cup (992) @ Laguna Seca, and maybe even Nurburg GP. Server will be an open public server and to find it just search the multiplayer list for: TarmacTerrorist LIVE.
    I'm hoping we'll get quite a few of you in there, lets see what happens!

I won't be running a livestreamed AMS2 server today because later this evening MetzVR will also be running a livestreamed AMS2 server from about 7:30, so we can all pile in there and thats a good full days racing to be had!

What a great Christmas holiday this has been for simracing so far, and there's still the update to come, woo hoo!

18. Tarmac Terrorist

Going live Now!

19. Tarmac Terrorist

TESTING BRAND NEW AUTOMOBILISTA 2 UPDATE & DLC! V1.4.5.2. LIVE!

20. Tarmac Terrorist

Hi Folks! I'll be running a Hypercar focused Livestreamed Server this afternoon, as im really quite impressed by them and want to really get to know them, so practice session's will be longer than usual so we can have time time really play with the setups, and test out how they drive without having to worry about being in a race, but don't worry, there will be races aswell of course!

Also later tonight I'll be running a server that will be, shall we say, a little different!

Its New Years Eve and there will be alot of folks online with a lot of booze inside them by the evening so serious racing will probably not be possible.... So I have a big surprise for you all!

What I've got a plannned should be very funny, and as far as I know, its never been done quite like this before!

Everyone can join in, and it won't matter if you've had a few New Years Tipples and are driving a little skewed!;)

So see you on track for some serious testing this afternoon, and I'll see you tonight for some seriously silly fun!