1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Feature Request Thread...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by VFX Pro, Jul 3, 2020.

1. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Some more trackpacks would be nice:

Australia (Melbourne, Sandown)
    France (Dijon, Magny Cours, Paul Ricard)

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

I would add Surfers Paradise and Philip Island to that list.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Mikk Schleifer

Mikk Schleifer Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Never requested anything but this would be to good to be true, even in AC still up to 4 full servers daily, come on Reiza, get onboard:cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. gdubmx

gdubmx Member AMS2 Club Member

An In-game race engineer as seen in project cars 2.

With the most immersive career mode being created by Reiza, I think a true race engineer that can teach an absolute beginner with setups learn about the car and changes we make would compliment the career nicely.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  5. FearFactor

FearFactor New Member

Can we expect Nascar? Used the search function but i see only topics with nascar liveries and so on... But it would be great to become that beasts into AMS2.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. kmikiwi

kmikiwi Member

A free camera during replay, Theres is a dron in photo mode, but I mean during de real time replay.. maybe Lucky dog, wave around or wave bys options to choose for custom offline and online races.

• Like Like x 4
  7. pr07

pr07 Member

I'd really like options for a Class split and to allow backmarckers to unlap themselves during a FCY.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Marg

Marg Active Member

I have a thought - to create an option to turn full course caution ON/OFF during championship, I mean to make this feature as race to race basis, because in Road America there is no real need for this, but in ovals it is very much OK.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Villewook

Villewook New Member

Playoff points system for nascar would be epic.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cee Infiniti

Cee Infiniti New Member

Can we have customization down to where we can choose not just how many cars per class but which cars and liveries are in that class? It would be cool to have something like a BMW vs Porsche LMDh GTE GT3 race.

Plus if we can have support for more than 31 AI per race please? I remember PC1 had up to 45 on track including the player and this game is using the same engine to a degree.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Jojo Pagani

Jojo Pagani New Member

I have not read the 104 pages of request. Has anyone requested having racing configuration favorites. So we can save our favorite cars, rules, weather on a single preset.

It is a bit silly but I would like to have the choice to make stand alone practices, without races.
    I know it is not important but I feel bad for my AI buddies :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Champrt78

Champrt78 Member

Would be nice to be able to see all time trial rankings for tracks you have placed a time. Somewhere in are where the player rating is.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Cholton82

Cholton82 Active Member

Weather incoming in next 5 / 10 / 15 minutes a bit like ACC , So you have some idea whether to extend the stint or pit.

To add to this it would be nice to be able to select random weather but exclude certain conditions.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Scotty22

Scotty22 New Member

THIS! is a feature I wanted since the Project Cars days. It was always annoying not to know when the rain comes, if the rain comes - especially in their "Career-mode". Should be implemented in a racing-simulator, because every team in real life knows the weather.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Mike Shelton

Mike Shelton New Member

What I want most is adaptive ai. Take practice pace and set ai strength randomly so that player is between a p1 and p10 pace. I tire of having to dial in strength between every championship race.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. araujooaoj

araujooaoj New Member

Hi guys, I'm new here but I would like to recommend a very important feature for the game that would be very welcome to the community, is the implementation of native compatibility of the DualSense™️ Wireless Controller in addition to the control in question having several features that help in piloting would also be welcome not everyone can afford a Logitech. Thank you and I ask for everyone's understanding and I hope to see this compatibility in future updates!

17. ulotrix

ulotrix Member

Being able to paste in the multiplayer filter page - VR
    In the Multiplayer lobby filter, it's not possible to paste the clipboard. I use RCO and it gives you the number of a lobby and not being able to paste in VR makes things cumbersome. Trying to find the keyboard while VR headset is on not that cool.

Virtual keyboard in VR
    This can also improve the multiplayer experience of VR users. We can easily filter the lobbies by its name.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Djangopass

Djangopass Formula Vintage cars

Hi all. In Assetto Corsa I have used a lot this Pit Board. Do you know if there is anything similar? It would be so useful to avoid any other overlay in VR.
    Pitboard

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mike1304

Mike1304 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I would like to have a setting like in Assetto Corsa where you can select a third opinion for “formation lap”: -> “only last few corners” (and not only “on” and “off” like in AMS2). Especially on long race tracks a whole slow formation lap is a bit boring. Being part of formation lap for only last few corners adds a lot to immersion but isn’t that time consuming IMHO…

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Spinninggenius

Spinninggenius New Member

Can we have the flashing LED lights installed at Donington, as they have them there in real life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1