1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Feature Request Thread...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by VFX Pro, Jul 3, 2020.

  1. DaWorstPlaya

    DaWorstPlaya Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2020
    Messages:
    534
    Likes Received:
    273
    Feature Request: Ability to use mouse to click at a specific point of the time bar during replays

    While watching replays, the only way to go forward and rewind is to use the FF or RW buttons. It would be a massive quality of life improvement to be able to click on the time line of the race and have the video move to that specific point of the replay.
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. pensaa

    pensaa New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2025
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Feature Request: UI change

    A minor but useful UI change / behaviour change, when you try to join a multiplayer lobby and it's full (for example) or you can't join due to missing DLC, when you hit ok, it boots you back to the main menu instead of back into Multiplayer.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2026 at 7:25 PM
  3. LostPatrol

    LostPatrol Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2023
    Messages:
    230
    Likes Received:
    98
    Feature Request: A couple of replay related things not sure if they have been asked for before.

    Would it be possible to save an Instant Replay, at the moment as far as I can tell you can only save when the race is completed? I'd probably provide better feedback on things like AI issues if I could save the instant replays. I race in VR and trying to record the screen with your phone (their are probably better ways) while holding your VR headset so you can see both at the same time is somewhat challenging.

    Also Instant Replays still seem to send the telemetry for some haptics (in my case the HF8 Pro) connected through SimHub. It doesn't happen on full replays I'm guessing because you are not "in" a race when viewing. Interestingly my Simagic pedal haptics don't vibrate but I'm guessing that partly because in SimHub they only trigger when pressed.

    Just thought I'd ask, I'm sure there are many more important things on the list
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2026 at 7:22 PM

Share This Page