1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Feature Request Thread...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by VFX Pro, Jul 3, 2020.

1. geekyhawkes

geekyhawkes Member

Blue flags need implementation - especially with AI who fight and crash into you even if you are 1 and theya re back if the grid on the final lap.

• Agree Agree x 10
  2. Jason Pladoh

Jason Pladoh Member

I would like to see the Year in the car title ie Porsche GT3 R 2016, or somewhere in the info screen.

And also to have specific info on the transmission, ie Paddle Shift sequential, Stick Shift Sequential, or H-Pattern, with Number of Gears available.

Every little Helps.

ta

J

3. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Please add warnings/penalties for AI when cutting corners or leaving track, just like for human player.

• Agree Agree x 9
  4. selwyn gregory

selwyn gregory Member AMS2 Club Member

I'd like to disable the crowd, it looks a bit odd in the middle of Winter on a rainy day to have a large crowd in Summer clothes, I just think it would look more wintry with very little or no crowd.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I would like a bit of these crowd back for practice, it is awfully bare without a soul in a grandstand, just a smattering of people here and there so there is a little bit of atmosphere.
    Also would like to see graphical changes to rear wings and front where applicable, at the moment if you run high and low rear wing it all looks the same.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Any chance of improved cockpit audio for the mitsubishi lancers? The muted internal engine sounds don't match the snarly exhaust...

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Troodon

Troodon Active Member AMS2 Club Member

A couple replay improvement ideas:

- Being able to click on the replay timeline to jump to that point in the replay would be wondeful. It would help with skimming through races for bug reports as well.

- Having something like little colour-coded lines pointing to the replay timeline, marking things like overtakes, pit stops, damage taken and other similar events(?) would be great. Ideally it would work for any car you have selected as the focus point, but if technical limitations prevent that I'd be happy with just the player's event timeline. Being able to filter out specific event type markers (or hiding them all) would probably be useful as a part of this. A million bonus points if you can click on a marker and see details, like what was done at the pits and how long it took, which cars were involved in a collision, which parts of the followed car were damaged in a collision etc.

(Long races could be an issue since the length of the playback bar is always the same.)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mking

Mking New Member

I wish the replay system from ams1 :/

• Like Like x 1
  9. Marcel Schmidt

Marcel Schmidt New Member

Lock-up indicator Lights for GTE class cars.
    [​IMG]

I really hoped that these would be implemented in the GTE cars from the last DLC, well i kinda expected it and was dissapointed that this was not the case.

Also some RL onboard of these things Flashing away:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Pixel

Pixel Active Member

There should be an option to select current time in RealWeather.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Pixel

Pixel Active Member

Another kind of dumb request, would be to add crowd noises as you go by the stands in races. How cool would that be?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Marcel Schmidt

Marcel Schmidt New Member

Would you even be able to hear that as a racing driver? I think Max Verstappen told in an interviev that you can see them but not hear them.

13. rmagid1010

You can hear them if you're a formula e driver

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 6
  14. Pixel

Pixel Active Member

Probably not, specially with a helmet and the communication headset. But still cool.

15. RoloFuentes

RoloFuentes Member AMS2 Club Member

Bigger HUD with VR (or the chance to change the size) -> Can really see the info
    How can I assign TC and ABS levels with a Fanatec Formula wheel? (it has a knob with different levels)
    Gas and brake level (like PC2 or AC) -> Show how much gas or brake are you pressing

16. Tiago Ribeiro

Tiago Ribeiro You must first finish AMS2 Club Member

- Remove limit on number of liveries per car
    - Sharing liveries through Steam Workshop
    - Multiplayer/server integration with Steam Workshop content
    - Option to allow uploading custom liveries to server while joining MP session

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. spec10

spec10 New Member AMS2 Club Member

please

- let us decide which driver has which skillset/personality, please give us the option to set up our grids the way we like. doesn't have to be through the UI right away, a config file to edit would suffice.
    - don't randomize the grid every race, I like to race the same drivers in different single races and get to know them. let us set up the grids the way we like them. doesn't have to be through the UI right away, a config file to edit would suffice.
    - don't force steam nickname, let us chose a proper name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. InfernalVortex

InfernalVortex Active Member

I'd like to be able to look at best lap split times while in the pits during a practice session. You have to leave the pits (or just "enter the car" by pressing "Drive") to see the sector times. Kind of weird and unnecessary. Makes it tough to work on setups since you cant really compare sector times vs others in the session to see where your tradeoffs should be.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. Wilco88

Wilco88 New Member

Based on Game Build: 1.2.1.2
    Request Title: AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution
    Description: If possible please provide AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution for VR. This would give AMS2 even more dominance in the VR area and make it the best VR sim there is and will be for coming years.
    Benefits: All VR users, and every player and staff because more games will be sold.

As a bonus I would like to request the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI DTM and BMW M3 GTR 1993. Maybe even more DTM 1990 to 1993 cars!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  20. rmagid1010

MCR Ford V8 for the P2 class

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1