1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Feature Request Thread...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by VFX Pro, Jul 3, 2020.

1. herakles

herakles Member

I'd love ot see Stadium Trucks in AMS2. Check this video if you don't know these cars:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Please give us the option to adjust the points system in custom championships.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. JavierZumaeta

JavierZumaeta Active Member

Multi-class custom championship. The upcoming LeMans update's got me salivating at the idea.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. STV_Robin

STV_Robin Active Member AMS2 Club Member

With all of the classic content + skinpacks and historic weather data in game, I would love to see a starting grid editor as well, so we can recreate the actual starting grids of certain races. I loved that feature on some of the old PS2 F1 games :)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bravotangosix

bravotangosix The flying busman AMS2 Club Member

Will AMS2 get the 'car entering pit lane' alert siren that's at all tracks? I know there's no 'physical danger' reason to have it but it would add another small atmospheric element to the sim IMO.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Member

I agree 100%, would be awesome to get a version of Adelaide with the jumps too!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. tabs

tabs New Member

Please let us define our own hotkeys / buttons to navigate the user interface. Right now if you upgrade your wheel to one of the vast swathe of unsupported ones you lose the ability to navigate menus with your wheel d-pad and buttons. This is a huge QoL issue, requiring use of a mouse / keyboard while in our rigs where previously we could do without them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Lord Razz

Lord Razz New Member

Please work with racecraft online to implement a better ranked racing environment. The one in game does not promote good racing and the safety rating in the online system does. Look what doing this did for RF2

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. JavierZumaeta

JavierZumaeta Active Member

Dirt/mud build up on track - amazing!

Having it stay on there forever tho - not amazing. As a race goes on, it gets dirtier and dirtier, and makes some corners really difficult / treacherous by the halfway mark of a race. The kink at Daytona, and Tosa at Imola come to mind.

No idea if such a thing is even possible, but as cars drive over it, it should get cleaned up little by little. A bit gets added on, but a bit gets taken off. And after a full course yellow, it should be cleaned completely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Member

Smart livery selection for AI opponents online would be good. It works perfectly offline, but there is not an option for multiplayer, meaning you often get duplicate cars if you fill the rest of the grid with AI. Alternatively you could add the ability to kick AI cars in multiplayer (like in AMS1) which would allow the host to simply remove duplicates manually.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Eduardo Santis Torres

Eduardo Santis Torres Member

I know it would be nonsense, but Formula from the 50s would be beautiful :hurrayreiza:
    1ac9a0fb342a59a5cfca8717b63c7f48.jpg
    4382f560c3e4133cc1cced1ba8701018.jpg

• Agree Agree x 16
  12. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Member

That's not nonsense, that would be wicked! Love those old front engine F1 cars, reckon Reiza could do a couple fictional 2500cc cars, maybe a V12 and a Straight 6. Would be an absolute blast around historic Spa and the Nürburgring!

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Mazdaspeed

Mazdaspeed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The dirt does clean up after cars pass through it, the issue is that the places where the dirt is overblown, is because the AI go off track constantly in the same place, thus getting it dirtier and dirtier. They need to improve the AI tendency to go off road and then it will be no issue. It's on the agenda I believe, so fingers crossed.

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. Use Your Illusion

Use Your Illusion New Member AMS2 Club Member

Support for thrustmaster t-248 and the shifter fron NiceToy

15. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

BRM P83 with the H16 engine would be an awesome addition. If the AI drives it, they should retire most of the time due to technical issues :p

Also the Porsche 917K if the game ever gets into historic endurance racing would be almost a requirement, I'd say.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. PocketsRJ

PocketsRJ Hi from UK!

Idea - A 'moments' or 'challenge' mode for Brazilian Motorsport series

In games like EA WRC they are adding moments based on real life, or in F1 23 etc. With the unusual Brazilian content we have (cars and tracks) I think it would be fun to feature them in this way and introduce them to people more :)

• Like Like x 3
  17. Spinninggenius

Spinninggenius New Member

Could the fuel and tyre wear multipliers be moved somewhere more relevant for single player races. For example, within the main race setup where you select the race duration?

It's quite annoying if I want to do a half distance f1 race or something that I have to set the fuel and tyre wear in a different place to make it scale up.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. TH_Sharpshooter

TH_Sharpshooter New Member

DLSS!

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  19. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Each track now has a default date. What about multiple preset dates, so you can select your own? For example Barcelona 1991 has presets for not just the Spanish GP weekend in 1991, but also 1992 and 1993. Or maybe the default can be made dependent of the car you've chosen (if that car is from a specific year).

• Like Like x 1
  20. Timmytk

Timmytk New Member

Probably been asked before, sorry if that is the case.

More junior formulas like F2/GP2 and F3000 from the 80s/90s

• Agree Agree x 2