1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The SIM Dashboard Community Designs Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XTRMNTR2K, Apr 9, 2022.

1. TR1S

TR1S New Member AMS2 Club Member

Do you have one .zip file with all of them anywhere rather than downloading one by one?

Thanks. This stuff is really cool!

• Like Like x 1
  2. XTRMNTR2K

XTRMNTR2K I WANNA GO FAST! AMS2 Club Member

Nope. Is that even possible? AFAIK the only way to get these downloaded and installed is through the SIM Dashboard app itself.

That being said, I have been thinking about compiling a complete list for each and every car with links to their respective dashboard(s). Though I have no idea in what manner I would do that. A dedicated website would be nice instead of having to fit everything into a forum post. Anyone wants to come up with something? :D

And thanks for the kind words! :) I gotta admit I rarely if ever use the dashboards myself these days, and pretty much only use my ancient tablet whenever I need to create or edit dashboards. Speaking of which, there's quite a lot of stuff I've been cooking up during the current beta cycle. There's definitely going to be a number of new dashboards once 1.6 goes public. :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. TR1S

TR1S New Member AMS2 Club Member

My bad. Realized after the fact that your dashes are not SimHub dashes. Different format.

:)