1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster T-GT is not working for Automobilista 2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Racing0392, May 3, 2020.

1. Racing0392

Racing0392 New Member

Automobilista 2 won't recognize my steering inputs from my Thrustmaster T-GT.

Some thing I've already checked;

• I have checked and I am running the newest firmware.
    • I have also made sure steam is not forcing the input control.
    • I am using the T500RS option (since there isn't a T-GT option)
    • I have also ensure that the switch on the front is set to "OTHER"
    • I've re-booted several times
    I can assign all other buttons (paddle shift up/down, knobs, etc.). However when I go to assign the steer left and steer right it won't see anything. Once I begin to turn back the wheel the opposite direction it says there is an error as it detected multiple inputs and doesn't register anything.

The wheel is seen and works fine in my other games iRacing, Assetto Corsa, ACC, etc.

Please help, as the game is unplayable for me since it won't recognize my wheel.

Thank you.

2. Jeffy14

Jeffy14 New Member

Hi,

Any update about the Thrustmaster T GT working for the game?
    I would like to buy the game but I wont pull the trigger without support of my wheel.
    There is so little info about the list of supported wheel. This is a very bad customer experience....
    Thank you

3. Sergio Rafael Lemke

Sergio Rafael Lemke New Member

It works fine, you just have to set the TS-PC in AMS menu, TS-PC is almost the same as T-GT.