1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triple screen missalignment

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Christian R., Apr 3, 2020.

1. eSTee3

eSTee3 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Posting the following in all other triple-screen related posts... Hopefully helps, going forward!

Triple Screen Calculator

2. Giacomo Verlini

Giacomo Verlini OTCR Simracing AMS2 Club Member

i have the same problem with height adjustment in ams2 only not being correct. very difficult to get it right.

Edit: nothing to do with fov and monitor inclinations or monitor alignemnts. all is working perfectly on all other sims and to my liking.

3. J273

J273 New Member

Sorry this may be a daft question? When i measure the angle of my side screens compared to the centre i get 131 degrees. Do i set the side screen angle in game to 49 degrees?

Thanks

4. note2ybk

note2ybk New Member

Hello all. A while back I wrote up a response to another user to describe how to set up triples and get rid of the misalignment in AMS2. I also linked to a excel calculator I created. There are some unexpected nuances in AMS2 and It’s helped quite a few people. If you’re still having trouble, please look for my posts within this other thread: [Triple Screen]

I also have a video to show the results. It’s actually a video comparison of triples vs VR...but still shows the triples are working correctly. Hope it helps.

5. André Gaida

André Gaida New Member AMS2 Club Member

After 4 weeks not playing AMS2 it looks like this today without changing settings. Now i don´t know how to handle the problem.

Attached Files:

6. sgsfabiano

sgsfabiano Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Are you sure you didnt accidentally change the width and/or height of one of the monitors? AMS2 UI is sketchy and faulty.

7. TRCB

TRCB Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Check the ini files for the sharpening strength, reset it to 0. works nicely in VR, screws up triples. Some youtuber's who dont know their elbows from their asscracks recommend changing this value.. without understanding the difference in VR and triples. Been like this since PC2 as well.

<prop name="SharpeningStrength" sharpeningstrength="0.000000" />

it is in

C:\Users\<YOURUSERNAME>\Documents\Automobilista 2\graphicsconfigdx11.xml

or you get this

upload_2023-2-19_18-18-19.png

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023