1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troubleshooting - Automobilista 2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

So you want less aquaplaning of slick tires on a soaked track.
    [​IMG]

2. sdeups

sdeups Member AMS2 Club Member

Even when starting the car, it slips, it's not aquaplaning! it's more like ice ....

3. Philippe Verpalen

Philippe Verpalen New Member

Since yesterday, I don't have a cockpit view anymore, everything is transparent, as if I was driving without bodywork, steering wheel, tyres etc...
    Nothing has been changed in the configuration.
    Thanks

4. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You probably got randomly put into the nose cam view, cycle camera views to get back to the cockpit.

5. Philippe Verpalen

Thank you !
    I try this.

6. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

Which cars? High torque, slicks and low grip all but assure a slide from the start.

7. sdeups

Regardless of the car and the torque, just trying to start at low speed it was total glide ..... we were 20 on the race and found it not at all realistic, we do not find it at all on ACC or RF2!

8. Philippe Verpalen

It's not a problem of grip, but of the view in play.
    I'm stuck in bumper view. I'm not sure if it's a problem, but I'm not sure if it's a problem in the bumper view (like with an invisible car, no body, no steering wheel etc...).
    Simucube 2 ,HE pro,win 10 64

9. João Henrique Penna Reis

João Henrique Penna Reis New Member

Thank you! But how do I do that? Type in the properties\startup options? What would be the correct command?

10. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah, right click ams2 in steam,properties, then put -forcevr in the startparameter box

11. João Henrique Penna Reis

João Henrique Penna Reis New Member

Solved!

The problem was a conflict with the user name in windows10. I do not know why but you can not use special caracters in your windows user name. I changed it avoiding special caracters and even avoiding using spaces and it worked. AMS2 is running on steam VR now. Many thanks Roy Niessink for your time. To change your windows user name follow this:

• Like Like x 1
  12. drewski23

drewski23 New Member

Anyone know of a solution to get CSL DD wheel and pedals to work? I had them working just fine for 10 days but ever since Monday the game no longer recognizes their inputs. Tried setting it up as different Fanatec wheels and using PC and Compatibility mode on the wheel base but nothing has worked. I tried setting up a new User profile in-game too and that does not work. No detection of input in calibration mode or in-game. Sorry if this has already been answered.

13. Tommi Ekman

Tommi Ekman New Member

Yes mate I have. I have wheel set to custom and when I try to assign a gear up or down button/pull or push the sequential nothing happens, like the sim does not recognize the sequential controller input???

14. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Does the sim find the shifter input, if you just have the shifter connected alone to the USB ports and no other peripherials (except mouse and keyboard)?

15. valou94

valou94 New Member

J'ai un problème impossible de changer de vitesse manuellement en automatique ça passe tout seul mais pas manuellement. cela fonctionne sur d'autres jeux R3E ACC

16. sdeups

Salut, quelle voiture? tu as bien affécté les touches de changement de rapport? Tu as quoi dans les aides, changement manuel?

17. Kro

Kro Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi, So for the last few days my AMS2 install has been hanging on exit , I have to ctrl/alt del to bring up task manager but TM sits in the back ground & the blank screen holds focus ..I can see TM when I hit alt/tab but it wont take focus so I simply have to reboot the system to get out .. Game was fine over the weekend & now this? nothing on my end has changed so im a bit miffed. I did the integrity test & all filles passed .. any ideas?
    Thx !~!

18. valou94

valou94 New Member

tout d'abord merci de ton intéret .Ca ne marche pas sur toute les voitures, jai bien affecté les touches

Attached Files:

• ams2.JPG
      ams2.JPG
      File size:
      93.2 KB
      Views:
    • AMS.JPG
      AMS.JPG
      File size:
      85.1 KB
      Views:
  19. valou94

valou94 New Member

20. Kro

Kro Active Member AMS2 Club Member

So it appears that the latest G-Hub drivers are causing the same results (game not closing properly) in rf2 .. Anyone here having issues with AMS2 hanging on exit using Logitech with G-Hub in the last 2 weeks? In rf2 you can open task manager & shut down rf2 but with AMS2 its like I wrote above & the only way to get my pc back is to restart the pc:confused:..