1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troubleshooting - Automobilista 2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. HER0

HER0 New Member

Hey all. Regarding the bug where the authentic assists setting sometimes does not work as intended in multiplayer lobbies, I think I may be using a workaround which is not widely known. Maybe this can result in a better experience for others, or even the workaround being automated officially in the game:

If the bugged behavior is spotted, going into the settings and moving from the authentic assists, then back to it will return to using authentic assists. This works even if you have yet to see that you have the bug. Therefore, if you always toggle the setting before you start driving in every session (before leaving the pits or readying up), you will never see the bug.

2. tabs

tabs New Member

Not sure why but for a few weeks now my game is crashing to desktop when using the menus. It happens every time I try to enter the graphical performance menu, and once just now when I tried to get back to the game after adjusting some audio options.

I've tried deleting the user files in Documents. I've tried verifying integrity of the game files in Steam. Not sure what else I can try at this point.

I'm playing the game on a Quest 3 via Virtual Desktop but it's never been an issue before.

The CTD has no error message.

Anyone have experience with this? TIA

3. CJ7777777

CJ7777777 New Member

Carbon livery issue:
    Hi, I'm noticing large FPS drops any time I'm in a car with a Carbon livery (like the black and yellow BMW GTP). Seems better when texture resolution is set to low, but really chews FPS (especially with a modded Formula U Gen 2 car). Just curious if another setting would help (or Steam launch option).

4. Dominik Nugara

Dominik Nugara New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi, I'm having issues regarding my shifters. I can't assign my BDH Shifter as an Input at all and my sequential shifter is regocnized as something else each time I try to configure it. In the game it just doestn't work, even when it is assigned. The problem is knew, as I was able to use everything beforehand. The devices work in all other sims and windows. I tried uninstalling the game, deleting the documents folder and having a custom wheel. Nothing works.

5. RodentYell

RodentYell New Member

Moza R16 and AMS2 only still has this centre oscillation when 1 hand or no hands on the wheel just can't tune it out any clues? maybe a Moza profile would sort it.

6. Juan Cofino

Juan Cofino New Member

hello everyone,
    It's been a while since I've been online (since before the update) what's happening to me is that I have microlags when I didn't have them before and the game runs at around 100fps, any ideas? amd 6800 graphics.

Thx

7. Angr4m

Angr4m New Member

Hello, I am experiencing some very odd issues playing online. I enter the game and suddenly my camera changes and even my control assignments. What is happening? Is it some known bug?

• Like Like x 1