TV Cockpit Camera Adjustment

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Harvey12, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Harvey12

Harvey12 New Member

Hello everyone, so I am new to the game, completely loving it, best sim out there for me with the modding being available. However, when I am racing, certain tracks (doesnt matter if mods or originals) have for example the breaking signs (200,150,100,50) on the ground and when I am approaching the corner from above I cant see those signs thus I always go straight to the wall. I would like to adjust the TV Cockpit camera, like, move it higher. I can see everything with the "whole-car" view but I dont want to race like that. I already tried to switch to cockpit camera and adjust seat all the way up, better, but still not the best. tried to change the FOV in Display but that does no good for me. If there is any mod or a way how to move TV Cockpit camera higher please, help me. I know there is a free camera but it doesnt stay like it should and reverts back and also there is a button to move the camera up but when I release the button the camera goes back down. THANKS!
    BTW: I am talking about F1 cars.