Unexpected Race Restart

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by ajspiano, Dec 11, 2016.

1. ajspiano

ajspiano New Member

Hi Guys,

I am able to run Automobilista sucessfully except in race mode. That is that Test Days, Qualifying Sessions etc. run without any problems. Race sessions however restart themselves over and over. Once the cars are on the grid and lights go green I have anywhere bewtween 0 and 15 or so seconds before the screen momentarily freezes and then returns to the beginning of the race (shots of the track etc. before cars go to grid).

I'm running Windows 10 on the below specs:
    i7-6700K
    16GB ram
    GTX 980

Triple screens, with the below attached peripherals:
    OSW wheel (ollie's kit)
    Fanatec H-pattern Shifter
    Simworx ProGT pedals (Racing Car Simulator Cockpits)

Automobilista is fresh vanilla install from steam as I have re-installed to fix this issue with no luck. It does not seem to have anything to do with ingame settings of any kind and has happened with all the car/track combos that I have tested.

I have also updated my nvidia driver again with no change.

I've attached my trace file and dynhud log.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards,
    Andrew

Attached Files:

2. Pieter Nienhuis

Pieter Nienhuis Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Could you post a screenshot of your race options page ? Length etc. And is there a keybinding in the controller setup for restart ?

3. ajspiano

ajspiano New Member

Thanks,

Race restart was assigned to Button Number 3 on the pedal sets bodnar board. There's nothing connected to it, must have been getting triggered by some electrical interference.

• Like Like x 1