URGENT Reiza this wont help

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Msportdan, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msportdan

Msportdan Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Just read this article on that POS website pretend race cars. and if this isn't to ignite trouble to reiza i don't know what will.

see second article for the culprit, he's basically plastered porsche over everything to entice trouble.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. wowbagger

wowbagger Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Or don't click on the link and give the site more hits. If incendiary stories keep bringing people to the site, it will just continue. Ignore it and let it dry up.

• Like Like x 3
  3. gongo

gongo Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

PRC is simcade and has NO SIMULATION VALUE!
    Sorry, couldn't resist, lol. ;)
    Honestly, I miss the shills plastering the same crap over and over again in the comments section - it gave PRC a certain endearing quality. Now they take themselves super seriously and see themselves as the "truthers" of the sim racing "secrets". It's a bit much.
    I read stuff over there for fun and the reader submissions are ironically better written/edited than their own articles. It's sensationalized ranting, so see it as another tabloid. It's entertaining to read during lunch break but don't buy into their whole story of having this secret network of informants who have infiltrated the underbelly of the sim racing development community. They make the mistake of believing themselves to be the voice of the repressed masses, standing alone against the tyrannical censorship of other forums, blah blah blah.
    PRC is occasionally funny, but I wouldn't make any business decisions based on anything I read there.

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

That´s sound advice right there.

And on that bombshell we can lock this one up too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.