V 1. Ams2 makes me crazy impossible to calibrate SC2 sport steering wheel

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Christy, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Christy

Christy Member AMS2 Club Member

Bonjour,
    Ams2 version : 0.9.7.5.1192.AVX

- I set the FFB to 50% and the wheel to 280 in the soft simucube.
    - I deleted the file: defaut.controllersettings.v1.03.sav
    - in Ams I chose 'custom' for the wheel.

But in the wheel calibration menu I cannot calibrate the steering wheel! more the rotation of the steering wheel set to 270 seems not to be recognized by Ams2 it seems to be at 1080, because I have to do a lot of wheel turn it does not seem normal to me.

Then when I calibrate it after 2-3 turns I get the message: MUltiple inputs were detected. No action was assigned. i tried to use the orange simucube button no change.

I've been pulling my hair out for 4 hours Please come to my rescue!
    now I can no longer play Ams2 at all (not beta) because even on this version I can no longer recalibrate my steering wheel.

I looked for information on the simucube forum, but this forum is so badly organized .. that I can't find a solution on this forum either.

en french :
    - J'ai réglé le FFB à 50% et la roue à 270 dans le simucube doux.
    - J'ai supprimé le fichier: defaut.controllersettings.v1.03.sav
    - dans Ams, j'ai choisi 'custom' pour la roue.

Mais dans le menu d'étalonnage des roues, je ne peux pas étalonner le volant! de plus la rotation du volant réglée à 270 ne semble pas être reconnue par l'Ams2 elle semble être à 1080, car je dois faire beaucoup de tour de volant ça ne me semble pas normal.

Ensuite, lorsque je l'étalonne après 2-3 tours, je reçois le message: plusieurs entrées ont été détectées. Aucune action n'a été affectée.

J'ai essayé d'utiliser le bouton orange pour calibrer mais cela n'a rien changé!

Je m'arrache les cheveux depuis 4 heures S'il vous plaît venez à mon secours!
    maintenant je ne peux plus jouer à Ams2 (pas bêta) car même sur cette version je ne peux plus recalibrer mon volant. [ATTACH = full] 7210 [/ ATTACH]

J'ai cherché des informations sur le forum simucube, mais ce forum est tellement mal organisé .. que je ne trouve pas non plus de solution sur ce forum.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  2. Christy

Christy Member AMS2 Club Member

I think that the tutorial of renato which indicated to adjust the wheel to 270 ° is no longer current certainly because of the updates?

So I put the wheel back to 900 ° and there I managed to calibrate correctly.

but it must be recognized that the calibration of the simucube is a real hassle in AMS2.

I have never had any problem in all my other simusn so it is Ams2 which is not set optimally for this type of wheel.