1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V8 SuperCar Aussie Track Pack

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by LibranRabbit, Jul 19, 2020.

1. LibranRabbit

LibranRabbit Member

Could we see a DLC Aussie Track Pack to enhance Adelaide and Bathurst etc...

• Like Like x 4
  2. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I love driving the old Opala cars around Bathurst and Adelaide and pretending it's a HG Monaro! I would love some more body styles in the field to make up a Touring car masters type grid!

3. Gordie

Gordie Active Member

I definitely believe this is something that should be in Reiza's plans for the future, not only for the V8 Supercars but for all other currently available and/or planned cars that belong to a specific series.

The Ginetta G55 Supercup for example, is almost there for a British Supercup Series with only Thruxton, Croft and Knockhill required to complete the schedule. The BMW M1 would also bring a host of cracking tracks to the sim such as Zolder, Dijon, Monza, Norisring and Zandvoort to name a few.

This could also be the case in terms of tracks that are already in-game that would only require the addition of a specific car or two to create a series.
    A current example and possibility of this would be the Porsche Supercup Brasil, since Estoril is now available we have all the tracks within that series schedule :whistle:

It's certainly an area where a lot of other sims fall short and hopefully Reiza have also recognised this and intend to capitalise.
    I mean having some additional specific series track packs as DLC would be a good move IMO, it gives people the option rather than buying a more generic track pack where perhaps they're only interested in one item from what the pack offers. Of course it would be even more ideal if they were free additions but I certainly wouldn't mind paying for them given the quality of the current tracks :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Micropitt

Micropitt Mediocre driver doing mediocre laps AMS2 Club Member

Perhaps Sprint Racer GT as well?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1