1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VR Help Please

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Gainey, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Gainey

Gainey New Member

Hi Everyone,
    no matter what settings i change to low or medium in VR using the rift s , the game slows down at times and then quickly speeds back up in the headset , i had the oculus tray tool open and had it on performance and it showed it the lag periods it was dropping to 15 fps but i cannot figure out what is causing this.
    I am running a i7 9700k, with 32gb ram, and a GTX 1660 TI OC graphics card. I also have open while playing simhub for bass shakers, but i have tried turning this off but i cannot find what is causing this to lag so much. I do not have the best interent speed as i am on a sat dish, but just playing the game off line it still does it.
    I am also running MSI Afterburner to overclock

Can anyone suggest how to fix this
    thanks

2. Gainey

Gainey New Member

Attach are my Navidia settings

Attached Files:

3. Johngrim64

Johngrim64 Member AMS2 Club Member

Check you have not got any suppersammpling dialed in in both the game and oculus tray tool.Always start low with no suppersammpling also turn off shadows and reflections they are the big fps killer in vr.When you hit 90fps you can turn things up

4. Gainey

Gainey New Member

Thanks I’ll check that

5. Gainey

Gainey New Member