Wheel shaking with car stopped at pit

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Thomaz Franzotti, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Thomaz Franzotti

Thomaz Franzotti New Member

Hi, I've been having this problem with a violent wheel shaking in straight line. But it is more disturbing while stopped at pit starting a session.

For exemple, I chose the Mini and any track. Hit the botton right button to start the practice, car stopped at pits, no braking or acelerating. Wheel goes left to right.

I use a Fanatec V2, dumper set to 0 on fanatec settings page. On wheel config with all but FF and For to 0. In game settings to Pure + 3, -100% and 40% low ffb.

Wiht only Pure setting (180 or 360 hz) this does not happen, only what I think is normal for the car going fast on a straight line, but nothing when stopped.

Am I missing something for not using the Pure +3 FFB setting? I think I saw someone here from reiza telling to use Pure +3 with fanatec wheels.

Edit: other sims I have don't have this.

2. Msportdan

Msportdan Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

this was fixed a few builds agoa, u sure your low force ffb is not too high mate?

3. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

Best ffb is pure 360 or 180.
    Effects you dont really need those.

4. Saabjock

Saabjock Member AMS2 Club Member

I have a similar problem with my wheel shaking violently left to right on flat long fast straights (Monza, Spa etc...)
    It happens on new tires as well (i.e....no flat-spots)..
    I have the T500
    My low FFB is set to +40 and overall FFB strength is set to 80 in game and 50% in Thrustmaster Control panel.

5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

The canned effects present in anything other than PURE level may cause such vibration. You could also try reducing low Force Boost to 20 or even 0%.

6. Saabjock

Saabjock Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for the response....will try that.