1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why is there no one online?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by EmanueleMarra, Aug 24, 2020.

1. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

I agree fully on this.
    As a former iRacing member some guys who for some reason hated me :rolleyes: found the RL name in supposedly mine iR account and published both name and some nasty insinuations against me on the net.
    So Im not very found of this real name and ID thing just to be able to race virtually;)

ByTheWay: The funny thing (for me) was that it was not my account. So the name published wasnt mine :D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  2. Fizzy

Fizzy Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You must be super hot!

PSA, for anyone planning on setting up a complex online sim racing league in order to get access to low res passport photos for fapping purposes... let me introduce you to a little secret called ‘internet p0rn’. Yes, there is such a thing.

Only messing with you Marius ;)

I’ve never used SRS for anything other than AMS2 and it works great. The only thing to watch out for is that after the race you have to wait till the server kicks you off (or you can loose your result).

3. Squalido

Squalido New Member

I think it is possible to change your Steam name as many times as you want, so you can change it only for participating in the SRS race and then rollback to the nickname after it.

I personally left Steam with my real name since I participated in SRS (more than half year ago). I only use it for sim racing, so it doesn't bother me that much.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1