1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox One controller - rumble

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by kkdrummer, Jun 25, 2016.

1. kkdrummer

kkdrummer New Member

Hi All!

I just bought AMS from Steam. I've got everything set up to my liking, but rumble on my Xbox One controller will not work no matter what! I've tried wireless/usb connectiong, all different ffb settings in game, but no luck.

I am just wondering if rumble works at all on AMS, can anyone answer this question?

It would be a shame, cuz the game is awesome!

Thanks!

2. kkdrummer

kkdrummer New Member

I just got a reply at Race Dept.
    Apparently rumble does not work in AMS.
    That's bad news....I've played the game for less than 2 hours, so I will claim a refund and buy Assetto Corsa instead. Maybe in the future Reiza decides to support rumble and I will buy the game again.
    At the moment I don't have a wheel and I don't think I will be getting one any time soon....

3. gongo

gongo Dan Allongo Reiza Backer

If you're looking for a game that supports the controller very well, you might want to consider GRID Autosport. It's pretty decent, has good graphics, and is pretty cheap right now on Steam even with all of the DLC. Once I graduated from a controller to a wheel, I found that I wanted more of a simulator than GRID Autosport, and that's what brought me over to Stock Car Extreme (and eventually Automobilista).