1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You can add 10 tracks to AMS2 and that's it - which ones?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Gabriel "Pai" Legnini, Jul 7, 2022.

1. wegreenall

wegreenall Active Member

Wow - I didn't know it was the first automobile only road. That's pretty interesting. Of course as a track it looks boring as anything to race around... but I actually do think racing sims are an interesting way of "saving" some history. An extremely detailed 3d representation of a place is really the pinnacle of keeping heritage of these things - most museums could not even dream of this kind of quality of replication of a historical object or place.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Pandytim99

Pandytim99 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Oh well time to update my list again

Misano
    Macau
    Fuji (with classic layouts)
    Motegi
    Portimao
    Sonoma
    Hungaroring
    Zolder
    Zandvoort (with classic layouts)
    Magny Cours

bonus: (alternative versions of tracks already featured in the game) classic laguna and Watkins Glen, and 2000’s Indianapolis road corse, classic Long Beach, classic Monaco, classic Suzuka, current updated and resurfaced Road America and a 2024 version of Daytona just changing the grass that got removed and adding the Le Mans text on the Le Mans chicane woulda been nice (I believe no need to re scan the track)

• Like Like x 5
  3. Gabriel "Pai" Legnini

Gabriel "Pai" Legnini Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Votes updated!

• Like Like x 1