1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 October 2020 Development Update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

Or just copy and paste over from RF2,it's always the same...:D

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

Yeah, beta, competition mode bla bla bla for years but nothing happens.
    Development of rF2 is so slow.:confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. leobaruk13

leobaruk13 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

4. ashely brown

ashely brown New Member

Best news in there is the Historic version of the Nurburgring to me. Will fit perfectly with the Retro and Vintage F1 cars, hopefully some more content for that era will arrive one day.

Otherwise, good selection of GTs, but I won't hide my disappointment in some of the models used being so old, especially the Mercedes and Porsche GT3s being the old version of those cars when there have been two new versions of each since and the Porsche Cayman being the older MR model and not the 718 version. That version of the Merc in particular has rarely, if ever, raced against the 720S McLaren.

Really nice surprise in the Camaro for me; would love it if you manage to acquire the Mustang GT4 to compete with it in future, but it's a nice selection to add to the Ginetta in game. I've been waiting for this class to properly reacquaint myself with the South American circuits as I think they'll fit perfectly.

Great to have confirmation of Porsche and the McLaren GT division licences too; the GT1 class on the roadmap would have been lost without that ;)

One very personal positive is you seem to have a great, consistent set of realistic but fictional liveries in the cars shown in the pics - all the cars having consistent number plates weirdly adds a lot to my immersion in race, compared to Raceroom for example where an N24 livery, a GT Open livery and an IMSA livery will all race with each other. Might seem a small detail but means a lot to me.

Onwards and upwards; looking forward to seeing the changelog, especially for the AI improvements (fingers crossed for multiclass improvements), to supported liveries and for the sound improvements that were previously hinted at. Thanks for the update.

Edit: the phrase "initial batch" sounds promising too ;)

5. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

It’s the Necromancer! Hide the babies! xD

That’s quite the old thread to reply to/ bring back to life :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. stealthradek

stealthradek Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

At least it's not a post about gummy bears :D

• Funny Funny x 2