1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.4.1.0 Released - Now Updated to V1.4.1.3

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Aug 27, 2022.

1. ricxx

ricxx Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Tbh I see a lot of people with at least C rating.

2. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Personally I would agree that to access certain cars on official events online a minimum level of SR and performance rating should be required. But people willing to have fun with their friends should not be prevented from doing so

3. James Lee GTE

James Lee GTE Active Member

One of the guys in our group, has had two races in a row including tonight’s race, where his mandatory pit stop the pit crew is not complying with a four wheel tyre change strategy that should take 16 seconds. Instead he just sits in the pits for 6 seconds, they do nothing and then they release him. No one else is having this issue and I don’t think it’s a bug, I think it’s to do with his folders and files.
    I’ve sent him a few screen grabs of ideas from this thread from Marc C and John Ellis. But they may now be out of date or a new idea has made life easier.
    What steps or file or folder deletions would you run first to trouble shoot it?
    Everything else is fine, it’s simply his pit stops that are screwing him over.
    All help greatly appreciated.

4. Mhad

Mhad Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I had a similar issue the other day. My tyres changed but no fuel added. I stopped a second time and 100% set it to add fuel but nothing happened.

5. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Ah right, so you guys haven't had anything to test then?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MJP10

MJP10 Member AMS2 Club Member

I’m pretty sure I had this and I put it down to changing vehicle type but not changing amount of fuel given in pit strategy, so the game just gives none. Haven’t tried to emulate it to test so could be wrong, but haven’t had the problem as now I always make sure to re customise pit strategies

*edit - didn’t matter changing how much fuel I entered in the hud while driving, if I didn’t make sure to select the correct pit strategy and changed the fuel then this seemed to happen

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Kro

Kro Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Ya the pitstop thing is a mystery, has been from day 1. It’s keeping us from using mandatory pitstops in our AMS2 league racing. There seems to be no common denominator to try to find the heart of the issue. Im used to doing changes from in the car from racing in rf2 so i can navigate the pit menu’s with my D-pad without crashing most if the time & this seems to increase my chances of the changes actually getting done proper & As posted above i do edit a pre created strategy for that car & think that’s key for success but IDK as it sometimes fails as well:rolleyes:

8. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Maybe they will have a monthly update all about multiplayer

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Mhad

Mhad Active Member AMS2 Club Member

It is definitely some odd behaviour. I hadn't prepared the pit strategies but when I changed the amount of fuel from the ICM it changed the pit strat to "Custom". The strat for the car had no extra fuel.

Refueling was allowed because other drivers refuelled.

I know the tyre changed worked because it was a wet to dry change, but I can't remember if changing the tyres also changed the strat to custom.

At least it sounds like it wasn't just me!

10. F1Aussie

Does anyone have any issues editing the HUD? It does not kept my settings when I change them. Same with the messages. It used to work, maybe a bug with the latest updates?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

Not on my end. I redid everything with the latest release because I deleted the documents folder. As long as I rememberd clicking save before editing another HUD preset (which I sometimtes fogot) everything was kept as I set it.

Probably not the issue if all other settings work, but make sure your documents folder and all subfolders and files are not set to read only in Win Explorer.

12. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

Happened twice here right after full deleting and reinstalling the game... them I realized that I was forgetting to press the save button:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

I think the whole REIZA team was celebrating their hollidays after release of the huge 1.4 update. So quite quiet on the BETA front. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Theodore Schultz

Theodore Schultz Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

What?!?!? Who permitted Reiza to take time off after huge monthly updates and then the biggest update to date!?!? Get them back to work Renato!

• Funny Funny x 5
  15. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Maybe they are doing internal testing because this will be a minor update

16. jmac_the_man

jmac_the_man Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Longer than that. The pitstop bug was carried over at least from PCars2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. F1Aussie

I was definitely pressing the save button.

18. Oubaas

Oubaas Active Member

The next update will be out within a week. We're getting a 1934 Chrysler Airflow, a 1947 Hudson Commodore, and a 1951 Nash Statesman.

For tracks, we'll be getting the Jingkai Street Circuit, Dallas Fair Park, and Zeltweg.

So that should give you all something to which you can look forward with great eagerness, and should keep everyone happy until the Hermann Tilke Track Pack and the Hupmobile DLC are released.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

I never underestimate the little things because gremlins live there

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Finally a chance for Livetrack and the Madness Engine rallycross physics to shine!

• Funny Funny x 3