Automobilista 2 September 2024 Development Update - The Road to V1.6 Pt2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Sep 17, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllocDK

AllocDK Active Member

And lets not forget that Nils Naujoks said that if he could make a sim with parts from other sims, he would take the driving from AMS2 1.6 that he has tried.

I must admit, that that comment made me really hyped compared to the overtake stream

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Thread closed for now - please carry over your debates to General Chit-Chat as this really barely touches the Development Update topic anymore.

@Majestic this is for you and others actually bothering to interact.

But this is also for general discussions going less than tangential and aren't really hitting the topic anymore - this thread will stay closed for a bit so everyone gets the message of better moving over there or a newly created thread of your choice in general discussion subforums.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2024 at 6:59 PM
    • Like x 12
    • Agree x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

We are all back to work again and pushing full steam ahead to get V1.6 wrapped up so you´ll have stuff of actual substance to comment on soon enough folks, let´s just hold horses a bit here in the meantime ;)

• Like x 64
    • Optimistic x 11
    • Winner x 9
    • Friendly x 8
    • Informative x 5
  4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

If I may take the opportunity of the locked thread for a general note for users in and out of this forum:

My forum thread posts are not announcements, they are informal comments destined to the forum members participating in the thread, belong to the context of the comments of said thread and are meant to moderate the forum as much as they are to inform the users within; If I wanted to make an announcement to the userbase at large, I would make an announcement in the appropriate channels, and not a forum post.

So to the people sharing these posts outside the forum, you naturally may as you inevitably will share them in other communities if you consider the information to be relevant, but if you do kindly just link it in full without adding your interpretation to what is being said and why - all this does besides fuel undue speculation is to further constrain any impetus to communicate with the community, which is dwindling as it is.

And if you are consuming the information outside the forum to silly conclusions, sharpen up and learn to tell the difference - the world is dumb and filled with faux outrage enough as is without your personal valiant contribution.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2024 at 6:20 PM
    • Like x 42
    • Agree x 14
    • Winner x 3
    • Friendly x 3
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.