Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 26, 2022.
Hungaroring would also make sense for formula cars
Wanted so much at Race Usa pt4
I love the Toronto street circuit... But it's in a different country...
A Canada based pack would be epic...
I'd take any Indycar/CART style street circuit with great happiness.
• Surfers Paradise (90s version)
• Toronto Exhibition Place (1986-1995 config, better flow)
• Vancouver (1990-1997 config)
• Belle Isle
• Long Beach 1992-1998 config
All Reiza needs to do is bringing all those Indycar Racing 1+2 street circuits with modern graphics.
totally agree, AMS2 needs more street tracks.
I will add 1978 historic Long Beach (F1's era)
ams2 need for all tracks (all years, all configurations) of all countries in planet Earth
and rally tracks to, ice, snow, sand...
But first Reiza needs to complete South-America, and UK
They need to come to Sweden for snow and off-road simulation. Don’t know if they have snow in Brazil
Sebring, nuff said
And Road Atlanta
And I got called a broken record when I complained frequently about fixing MP and AI...
Well, definitely AMS desperately needs better AI and MP, instead of any new content you may keep listing over and over again.
Honestly, I think most of us here use it as an excuse to talk about tracks and cars we love. I mean if I'm gonna be a broken record I'd rather it be about something I actually enjoy talking about.
And it also needs all future tracks that will eventually be built!
Sebring would be amazing, I don't care how much the DLC would be!!!
The AMS2 Update Cycle
1. Update Drops
2. This update is the most ground breaking and awesome thing ever! Reiza are Gods!!
2.1 Gamer Muscle publishes a video titled "10 reasons why AMS2 is and will always be a broken disaster of a mess" (but oddly, he spends most of his time being generally positive)
2.2 GPLaps publishes another masterpiece showcasing the update's historic content.
2.3 Jimmy Broadbent publishes a video showcasing the latest dinosaur mod in Assetto Corsa
3. Why didn't they fix bug X? It's so easy to fix that bug. I did programming at school.
4. The DLC I paid for didn't come out!
5. The AI are still sketchy at some of the tens of thousands of car/track/weather combos
6. Multiplayer needs more focus or we're doomed!
7. Tracks wishlist discussion. <------- You are here
9. The update didn't come out at the exact date and hour Renato 100% guaranteed it would. PITCHFORKS!!
10. Update drops...
So in the spirit off moving us forward let me say I really love a good blue cheese
I do hope Google does translate this for you non Dutch people... Next level cheese the Dutch way. Enjoy!
Kwekkeboom Oven & Airfryer Old Amsterdam bitterballen, bitterballen met karakter en Old Amsterdam.
I think you forgot to mention the Youtube guy who posts a hyperventilating screed about how "this is the bestest, greatest thing ever, I just can't believe myself and how overcome by joy I am... and here's my video reaction". An hour later - "It's broken! I can't believe how overcome by disappointment I am. Here's my video reaction!"
Separate names with a comma.