1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 December 2023 Development Update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

Well, thinking about it further, i have to agree... :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. kkdrummer

kkdrummer Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I don’t normally come to the open forum here, but thank the universe for the ignore button!

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. _ShadowWolfe

_ShadowWolfe Member

I wonder if it'll be possible for staff at least to answer this question (since it's related to the LMDh class, I don't know if Beta users can answer?), will any of LMDh cars have the Electric-to-ICE transition??

4. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Not at the moment. But the whole hybrid power unit functioning will be subject to further work, so...maybe!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Manbird12000

Manbird12000 Active Member

Yep, a few minor problems I can take it or leave it. But CTD’s are an absolute no-go. Glad the testers caught it

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Fineraft

Fineraft Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Well, that just pains me. I am one of the new members, but I chose this option to support them. I really enjoy AMS2 and besides the enjoyment, AMS2 is finally a sim which focuses more on the singleplayer aspect rather than the multiplayer one, something most sims forget like ACC. I mean, not everyone has friends who enjoy sim racing or have the time to join a league. If that's then the only way to experience true endurance races, what's the point of buying such a sim?
    Anyway, I always respect the terms and conditions. These are rules to follow. In these cases it saddens me even more when one or two guys ruin it for everybody else.:( I really want to contribute to AMS2. I hope Reiza just throw the guy out of the AMS2 club member group and make an example out of him:mad:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Marc Collins

The new cars and track are not stand-alone or random additions to the game. They all relate to endurance racing, so companion features that affect, or allow, endurance racing to occur (better/at all) are part of the update. The endurance racing theme was already announced as the focus for this large update.

Won't be waiting too much longer, so get ready to enjoy!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Jehuty

Jehuty Active Member

Can i join the Club ? Or it's closed for good ?

9. Fineraft

I strongly disagree with you on this specific point. Look at the subscribers of his channel. This isn't GPLaps or Racing604, who don't need the extra attention from a video like this to gain extra subscribers. Besides, you can't know this because you aren't a club member, but you need a special key to access this beta branch. In the same post with this key, it's written in bold letters: "you're not allowed to make any videos or take pictures and post these online." So this either means that you're blind or can't read English. You just can't justify this guy's actions, and it's clear this was done on purpose.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 8
  10. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Closed. When it will open again is something only Renato knows

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jehuty

Jehuty Active Member

Thanks for the info.

Now i need to buy a car to Renato..... :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

Well, most of the "rookies" are a great enrichment for the "club". But as allways, a minority spoil the broth! :(

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

A Ferrari which comes with a Ferrari license maybe :p

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Fineraft

So true what you said here!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Fineraft

Another on of these features a lot of sims nowadays forget: A.I. driver swaps. Again, looking at you ACC or heck, the entire AC brand

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jehuty

Jehuty Active Member

Clever indeed !

• Like Like x 1
  17. WALLACE ALMEIDA MARINHO

WALLACE ALMEIDA MARINHO Active Member

What would put an end to these leaks is to launch the beta in RC soon and put an end to the leaks, see GTA6, the trailer was leaked, what Rockstar did, they released the trailer. Because there is no way to fight with leaked things once on the internet, there will always be no point in giving Strike that people have already downloaded the video. So launch the end of year update with Le Mans soon, even with bugs. That's just what I think. Sorry, sincerely ok.Let's get this over with, update the simulator and that's it.Look at GTA 6 as the trailer was leaked now.

Because if they are leaking it is because people want it and are interested and want to see how many views the leaked videos have. Sorry, but it's taking so long to do this.Either Reiza updates soon or there will be more leaked videos, unfortunately, sorry for my sincerity. 1 hour leaked video with more views than videos 7 to 10 months old. It's just like that, excuse my sincerity.

You have to update it to stop the leak. That's all, Reiza strikes a channel and nothing happens because the guy can have 2 to 4 monetized channels, do you think he's really calling prStrike.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. PocketsRJ

PocketsRJ Hi from UK!

It has just occurred to me that driving one of the tall Trucks would help with learning tracks :0

Buenos Aires (Number Something) here I come :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Marc Collins

You can also temporarily turn on the driving line aid (it puts the race line in bright coloured chevrons and can be set to activate only near the corners). I use that to more quickly learn the turns and braking points. It's under Gameplay options.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mirko Pricoco

Mirko Pricoco Active Member

Well i think you havent read properly my post or proably i didn't explain myself very well. The problem is not the release or not. The point is when you say "end of the month" it menas by the 31st...the month finish on the 31st if you are aware about. So telling that people build expectations and it's obvious as everyone is excited to have these cars. I was pointing on not give any estimate as the turnaround was too tight for the time of the year we are facing, i think if Renato was writing "we will update you on the release date" was much better, everyone was chilling and that's it. Hopefully is clear now

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1