1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 December 2023 Development Update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Enthony

Enthony from Far East

Well it's really a bit bitter ;( 2023 9x8 is just the best ... I wish it will be in ams2

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Eduardo Santis Torres

Eduardo Santis Torres Member

In the WEC or IMSA, I think not. There is only Imperio Endurance, which is already here in AMS2

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Enthony

Enthony from Far East

In what exactly?

4. Bryg

Bryg New Member

Denke eher an einen Jaguar-Typ D oder so. Im Firmenlogo Recht viel rot und der Jaguar lebt in Lateinamerika.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Renan G Flores

Renan G Flores Active Member

BOQUINHA, the car every single Brazilian was cheering for during the LM 24H :):):):):) Especially those who were watching drunk.

upload_2023-12-25_2-11-4.png

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. deekracer

deekracer Active Member

Renato and team really snuck one over on us. Gee, he fooled so many of us. I feel so duped!
    Sneaky Devils!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Pandytim99

Pandytim99 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

No no latino car race at Le Mans currently (remember modern Le Mans modern cars)

so yeah he meant countries that speak Latin derived languages, and the ones with machines that currently race at WEC are either French (alpine, Peugeot) or Italian (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Isotta Fraschini)

oh wait forgot he mentioned lmp3 and lmp2 well Ligier is French and if I’m not mistaken Oreca as well

• Informative Informative x 5
  8. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Merry Xmas to all AMS2 users here and to the whole Reiza team. The future of the Sim looks very bright indeed with such passionate and dedicated developers steering the ship. Looking forward to what 2024 brings to this amazing Sim.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Egor

Egor New Member

Dear Reiza, you have created my most favorite car simulator and this WEC update is just the cherry on the cake, but I consider it my duty to draw your attention to the unresolved problems that make AMS2 unable to gain deserved popularity in the simulator community. We are talking about official servers, unfortunately, I have not found a single Internet resource where I could participate in online races for an hour. The second question is, if the career mode appears in 2025, is it possible to at least expand the number of slots for championships and the ability to edit the rules of the championships from the developer? I don't want to be the person who spoils everyone's holiday mood, but after purchasing your DLC and getting excited about new sensations, I just get depressed because the game offers me to entertain myself.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Enthony

Enthony from Far East

I would also thank the Reiza and Automobilista 2. It is real new breath of fresh air of sim racing . Best respect. Level of detailing, physics features, amazing visual, real weather and all seasons... Oh such a cool experience to drive early spring brands hatch. And that you made a prototype of aussia V8 supercars. And all other small details in the sim. This is what real Gran Turismo series should be, and you guys made it. One love.
    Basically removed all other sims except some stuff in ac as I own irl car, and few tracks. And even so, all this looks outdated comparing to AMS2.

Wish you good profit,more audience support, stay real physics and amazing graphic oriented. You are great.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Enthony

Enthony from Far East

Being from HongKong , I would say that online is not very weak, it's just zero. What I mean is connection lost problem on any server online. But luckily I am more offline racer

12. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Wow, an aussie working for reiza on AMS2, nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. farcar

farcar Well-Known Member

Would love to help, but the update might be out by the time I got there.
    Anyway, love your work and secretly hope to see lots of static cams on all the new tracks.
    I tend to just leave the replays on one of those and let the symphony pass by. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mike1304

Mike1304 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

2025?! :eek:
    I hope it was a typo…

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  15. Coanda

Coanda aahhh whinge whinge f@#ken whinge.. Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Make that two aussies..:)

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Shodan0000

Shodan0000 Active Member

I still doubt that this will improve performance enough for VR. The issue has never really been how many cars you see for example in front of you. If you are in last position, the framerate is great. It is only when there are cars behind you that the framerate starts dropping. This can be with as few as 3 or 4 cars behind you beaming lights at you. If they want to improve the performance they will have to do something about that, since I'm not gonna limit the amount of visible cars to <5 obviously

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. TomLehockySVK

TomLehockySVK Well-Known Member

you should improve UR way of talking with people

• Agree Agree x 9
  18. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

I don't think so. If you see the carreer mode as kind of "endgame" there's much work left before this will happen. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Pandytim99

Pandytim99 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I’m just hoping that ams 2 dev cycle doesn’t end in 2025

• Agree Agree x 11
  20. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Well-Known Member

This is pretty much what I said as well. Not sure why VR was not mentioned as part of fixing up the sparks either. I hope that's not a sign of them still being broken for VR. If so, I worry about what the effect of other shader improvements will be if VR is ignored during shader development. Hopefully there are some VR users on the Beta Test squad.