1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 Demo Featuring VW TSI Cup By Acelerados RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Nov 18, 2021.

1. dryheat94

dryheat94 New Member

When I removed all my Codemaster games Steam made it VERY clear that there was no going back.

• Like Like x 1
  2. McClutch

McClutch Active Member

I went the safe way and created multiple Steam accounts, thats the easiest way with the least effort. But, all you get is a demo with content that needs fixing anyway.

3. PedroFontana

PedroFontana New Member

Ótima notícia! Carros street também é uma ótima ideia incluir no game, com a parceria com Acelerados daria para fazer exatamente o que eles apresentam, volta rápida com os carros de rua e vocês já estão com a Volkswagen NA MÃO, se já criaram o Polo e o Virtus, porque não focar na nova geração do Golf agora? Seria sensacional!! Vai na minha ideia.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. MJV_1973

MJV_1973 New Member

I really love this game but there is few cars I wouldn´t drive again and these VW´s are one.
    I think it wasn´t so good move to include only these cars to demo.
    One GT car, Prototype, Open Wheeler...so guys who just want taste how game feels don´t leave it immediately after driving only those VW´s.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. McClutch

McClutch Active Member

Contrary to supercars and GT's that rarely anyone sat in, this cars can serve as a reference how well AMS2 actually simulates cars driving.

Noticed that something is wrong with oil temperature in the Polo TSI
    in game oil temp is around 35°C most of the time while racing in 3rd and 4th gear. RL the temperature settles at 100-110°C when high rpm and full throttle is used over prolonged time.

Seems like there is a oversized oil-cooler simulated that does not exist RL.

• Agree Agree x 1