1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 Early Backing Campaign

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Five packs with each of them featuring one track in their various iterations accross their history, for example Hockenheim 1976 / 1988 / 2001/ 2017 - that´s one such pack, there will be five (at least) of these.

• Like Like x 10
  2. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Member Reiza Backer

It's agreat idea. I love to drive on a track on it's different historical layouts, like we have at Hockenheim or at Imola.

3. Aaron Green

Aaron Green Active Member Reiza Backer

My other bets/guesses for the other tracks are Silverstone, Monaco (Azure), Monza. I managed to guess correctly months and months ago what direction the guys at ACC were going to go in regards to future DLC (other GT3 series around the world), let's see if I can keep up this run!? But thanks for the reply, can't wait. Reiza track reproduction is second to none, I love your tracks.

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Well thats one out of three as far as DLCs go... with another being base game content :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. crimsonregency

crimsonregency New Member

Hey, will there be any versions of the historic tracks and/or cars in the game that are from the Pre-War era (-1939)?

6. DjFIL007

DjFIL007 Member Reiza Backer

You've twisted my arm. Thanks for including extra info (not sure when, but just saw now) about estimated costs of the seasons pass at retail prices. As a Level 4 Bonanza backer, it's hard to pass up when I have good confidence of the quality of the product. That said... the email gave me not only my AMS2 key + Season Pass (for upcoming release)... but shows a key for AMS1 w/ Season Pass... is this my old key, or a new key that I could provide to a friend? Thanks!

7. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff Reiza Backer

New key, let a friend join you!

• Like Like x 1