Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Oct 28, 2020.
It is always better to do it!
I cant play it. Black screen 10 times.
The sesion never change to race... Every lobby bugged when it needs change sesion...
BUGS THAN NEED FIXING ASAP
1. LOOKING BACK (CAMARO GT4)
2. LOSSING FFB MID RACE
3. Camaro GT4 BRAKES OVERHEATING
4. P1 CARS HEADLIGHT NOT ILUMINATING TRACKS DURING NIGHT RACES, ONLY WORKING ON GINETTA P1
5. TRACTION CONTROL AND ABS TOO STRONG ON GT3 CARS, EVEN AFTER TURNING OFF (WAY TOO EASY TO DRIVE)
6. BOP FOR GT4 CARS
7. PORCHE CAYMAN GT4 REV LIMITER SOUND IS WEIRD
8. PORCHE CAYMAN GT4 AND PORCHE CUP CARS SUSPENSIONS NEED FIXING (MOST OPTIONS IN SETUP ARE BLOCKED)
9. CAR SOUND BALANCE BETWEEN THE GT3 CARS, MERC SOUNDS PERFECT, SO DOES THE MCLAREN, PORCHE GT3 GEAR WINE IS TOO LOUND AND ENGINE SOUND+EXAUST IS QUITE LOW
10. PORCHE CAYMAN GT4 CAR SOUND IS OFF, IF POSSIBLE USE GT SPORT SOUND AS A REFERENCE, SOUNDS PERFECT.
11. SOME SOUNDS ON THE TRACKS ARE TOO LOW WHEN WATCHING A REPLAY AND THE CARS SOUNDS OFF ON REPLAY TRACK CAMERAS TOO(GT3 TESTED)
is is possible to have at least 30 basic skins on every car so we can replace with our own and have a tournament with 30 cars with different skins?
but it is a big improvement to the game, this is a positive feedback, I am testing the game to find the issues to report and help you guys come out with the hotfix.
Camaro has a giant hose blocking most of the rearview and all of the right side wing mirrors
and no look back view and the LED's don't work.
But all the rest looks great thanks for the test drive at the nurbering.
best new cars are the two Porsche cup, all others are really meh.
I think these two Cup cars are the worst.
haha opinions divided, who would have guessed!
It needs some work but I think there's an absolute gem of a car there once its sorted.
sorry, but... where are templates?
Am i the only one game crashes every time?
The sound goes on. Screen is black.
What can i do?
I have to reinstall the game?
Test it with another game. If unlucky you need a complete W10 re-install. It's not AMS 2 by the way something is wrong on your side. Software or hardware.
Other games make no problems.
I was hotlapping in AMS2 more than 3-4 hours last night, lots of Alt-tabing , switchng monitors ,changing graphic options, etc ...
I had no problem like crash, stutter, freez or anything like that.
Like @Marius H said that's something on your side for sure.
Might be worth doing a complete uninstall and download again. Perhaps missing MS visual c++ 2018 or so?
I think it is my system, too.
Normaly it works very well.
Acc and r3e run good.
Separate names with a comma.