1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 September 2021 Development Update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Sep 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Seriously guys.. Are we really starting a meltdown over having to wait for another 3 weeks for a developer's log when Reiza just released a long interview with many of the main subjects being covered?
    Come on guys let's go racing rather than bit...g :p

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Dicra

Dicra Local Gamepad Ambassador AMS2 Club Member

It's not about that, as I have repeatedly said (but I am starting to get the impression that it doesn't matter what someone says, because people are going to read what they want to read anyways.)

It's about Reiza's communication of delays. More often than not, people are kept waiting when there's nothing to wait for, which is not really satisfying - especially concerning these development updates. It also seems unnecessary, as it's not a lot of effort to drop a quick one-liner about the delay. You could even just make the updates bi-monthly, and sometimes, when necessary, do a "surprise update".

Whatever, this forum indeed is far more frustrating to be on than the game ever could be, despite the flaws it has, and I guess I'm going to stick to the AI thread from now on, because discussions like these, where you spend 90% of the time explaining yourself, really don't lead anywhere.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.