The new update is making me question a lot. Prob just going to take time too dial it in, as there's been such big changes. Most of the cars are doing very strange things, and seem so off, lap to lap. Also looking into the telemetry why the inputs from Throttle and Brake are so off. Even with 5% Input the car still applies 100%. Throttle wise the remaining 95% does nothing. Nothing changes even with sensitivity changes on my pedals or the game. Or deadzone changes. You would expect that at 50% throttle you could hold the car at 5k and slowly apply more to build the rpm, and release/lower the rpm with the % input. But it just flys to redline even with 5% input, you then apply the remaining 95% and there is no change. Something is very off, you can try for yourself. The same applies for the brake aswell. This has to be a major factor with the cars/differential issues. This really needs looking at and could be more of an issue than first thought.