1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.1.1 & Racin´ USA Pt2 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.2.0

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 3, 2021.

1. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

I think it's time to calm down a bit!

It's completely okay to be disappointed and to vent a bit. Again: as long as it's civilized, it's your good right to communicate that.

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. TekNeil

TekNeil Take me back to the 2.4l, twin 50 weber days...

Careful. You may be told to grow up for making that very same point I was making. You'd think it was something to get emotional about. Oh hold on...
    Anyway.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

I think it's time to emphasize on that a bit more.

End the meta-discussions.

I don't want to start deleting posts so please move on!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Agreed, some stuff in the Steam pages for the base game and its DLCs needs to be updated, every now and then people ask questions in the Steam forums about what's in the DLC packs, what's in the season pass and/or premium packs, where's career mode, etc.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

Cheated is a word i reserve for another situations . Disappointed maybe..
    We are talking about a game / simulator. if you feel bad about the (partial) delay ask for a refund.
    We ask for inspiration, art, sensations from programmers and then we treat them as invoice software suppliers. ihmo.
    Now.. we can talking about superman 64. Still burning..

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ricardokil

Ricardokil Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I don't disagree with you, but it happened several times to me when I questioned about the physics of the 2021 stock car cars well before versions 1.2 and an army appeared here denying my comment, and after the 1.2 update, the cars completely changed for the better, that it was more than a proof that I was not wrong, but they appeared as I said an army to negate and say that I was wrong, and some even said that I did not know how to play rsss, what you said is not wrong, but it is a fact that nothing negative can be said here (not all of them) and a group appears that thinks that everything Reiza does is wonderful and we know it is not, the game will be built between successes and errors and we don't have to hide when something goes wrong and to report the error, I still think that stockcar 2021 was on the right track in the 1.2 update, and with 1.3 onwards the car started to slip again in my opinion in a very strange and unrealistic way compared to the cars I watch on TV , and whether you agree or not I have the right to express my opinion, that's what we are here for, to help build a better game, even if some opinions even if they are mine have no basis for the developers

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Someone in Reiza needs to recreate my DLC chart and post it on the ams2 website 748840FE-0EA3-498D-AC62-EE3E25C1D439.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  8. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Dreaming of rallycross!!! :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  9. amsimp

amsimp Impatient Racer

I don’t need a calendar. I just need to go on the Reiza forum and if there’s a lot of commotion, I know it’s near the end of the month :D

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Dylan Hale

Dylan Hale Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Missing a few things,

Paid DLC

3-5 Oval tracks for the racing USA part 3

Historic Laguna Seca and Bathurst as part of the historic track pack. (Both labeled 20xx making me think a historic version is in the works)

Stadium Super Trucks/trophy truck as part of Adrenaline

Assumingly free updates

The mystery 2nd DPI car hinted in racing USA part 1

The Nissans (announced)

The Aston’s (announced)

The Lamborghini's (hinted and found in files)

The 1980's F1 cars (announced)

Historic Spa and Nurbergring (part of other DLC)

Road America (part of other DLC)

1995 and 2000's CART cars (part of other DLC)

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Madness Engine is honestly underrated for mixed surface racing. For all of the flack that Pcars2 got, you could take almost any car and throw it on a rallycross track and it behaved in a somewhat believable manner. iRacing's IRX dirt felt like mud/ice, DiRT Rally 1&2.0 felt like the cars were still too light in RX, and AC mods don't quite get anywhere near how effortless Pcars2 rallycross felt. I never played AMS1 RX, but with how much better AMS2 feels compared to Pcars2, I have no doubt Reiza could nail it.

• Agree Agree x 8
  12. amsimp

amsimp Impatient Racer

o_O do you have a source? wouldn’t know where to find it. would guess it’s the Ligier Nissan .. coz Nissan

13. Dylan Hale

Dylan Hale Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Its in whatever dev update announced the Cadillac. Mentioned it wouldn't be the only car in the class

14. amsimp

amsimp Impatient Racer

I think you’ve been mistaken. Sole contender. Got excited for a sec lmao oh well

edit: missed the “for now” part :eek:

Attached Files:

15. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Mr. F1 Tech Talk himself did a breakdown on the Nissan Ligier back a few years ago. Really interesting to see the differences between the LMP2 spec and the full DPi.

16. Xela1

Xela1 BANNED BANNED

AMS2 friends and REIZA, I swept from AC+CSP+SOL to AMS2 because of not having a sim wich wipe out bugs and then generate new bugs on every update. So plz REIZA don t go the AC+CSP+SOL way. @CrimsonEminence: Is xfab still among yourselfs?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Sundaygloom

Sundaygloom New Member

I agree, it's the only reason for me to fire up pcars2 anymore, if AMS 2 added rallyx I'd have no reason to use pcars2 anymore.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Project Cars 2 had amazing rallycross gameplay, and the RX superlights were among my favourite cars in that game. It would be great to see Reiza's own rallycross content from ams1, with the well-modelled wrx cars from pc2 and some new rallycross tracks featuring ams2 content (e.g. spa wrx layout)

• Agree Agree x 8
  19. Bart Hendrikx

Bart Hendrikx Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I think a small teaser would do us a world of good

20. kallenhard

kallenhard Member

Agreed. I am FAR from being a dev and I understand these things take time. Ultimately the remainder of USA Pt 2 was initially postulated to be released at the end of December. A little delayed? No biggie, these things are commonplace in this realm and I'd rather have a quality product then something that resembles the GTA Definitive Edition!

Having said that, a quick update on how things are coming along, a few screenshots of where we are with the '95 and '00 F-USA cars and Road America would be nice.

Love you all!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2