1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.3.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.3.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2022.

1. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Anyone know what this below means in the patch notes?

2. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Agree, lets hope we get more info sent through! Or maybe just v10 has all the other info included like ABS/TC, lights etc and Renato just simplified the patch notes.
    I will wait for SimHub to be updated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TronLi

TronLi Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Nice work, the F3s feel fantastic! I've been enjoying them around Oulton Park Fosters.

4. Laignussen

Laignussen New Member

I just want to know the content of this part“Furthermore,a roadmap outlining plans for remaining items of the Season Pass & Premium Expansion Packs in 2022 will be presented in our January Dev Update.” Even if I didn't join the dev program, I still want to know it very much.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Demeisen

Demeisen Well-Known Member

This update...you can actually sense the cars flexing in the corners. All that developer flannel about the entire vehicle being this loaded, interconnected, coiled spring...I can actually feel it in this update. What does this mean for the future of the sim I wonder, when this sort of thing is being noticeably simulated? I have to admit I was losing a bit of faith in the sim's direction, but this has got me instantly interested again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Default+ simply adds more "flavour" to some of the feedback compared to Default. There is no special or different procedure required to set it up. Same as always--put everything to 50 (mid-point) and adjust from there, one slider at a time.

I have written multiple times with more detailed steps, but it really just comes down to this.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.0.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.0.1

• Like Like x 1
  7. jussis

jussis Member AMS2 Club Member

Not sure if the same issue than I had but setting legacy mode to yes and head movement near zero in camera settings fixed weirdness for me.

After update legacy mode selection was shown as 0/1 for me and 1 means yes. Also head movement text didn't show correctly but world movement text was still shown. Anyway setting value to 0-5 was working.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The new 00's CART cars feel fantastic! I didn't think there would be that much difference between them and the 98' cars, but they feel significantly more refined. They still feel heavy, but they feel more predictable in when/where the grip falls off.

The McLaren feels good as well. I can see why they went with F Retro in the naming, given it doesn't quite behave like its twitchy, grippier successors. It may look more like the mid/late 80's cars, but it feels more like the 70's cars on the limit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

What do you mean flexing in the corner...first of all, are you playing in VR and using motion rig? I don't dare to touch anything since I don't want to get dizzy. My settings and world movement and all that are the same as before...I did not want any G-force since the motion rig has its movement. I did not want anything compensated since I already have motion compensation. So it was the same as before which is normal to me. My settings are the following:

High Speed Shake - OFF
    Head Movement - 50
    Use Legacy Head Movement - 1
    G-Force Effect Lateral - 0
    G-Force Effect Longitudinal - 0
    G-Force Effect Vertical - 0
    Show Helmet - YES
    Helmet Depth of Field - No
    Helmet Look to Apex - 50
    Helmet Leaning - 0
    Camera Leaning - 0

10. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Well-Known Member

Thanks muchly for the camera tweaks in VR. I can now race at the banked tracks (Monza, Daytona) without the weird sensation of leaning over into passenger seat. Its miles better. Great QOL improvement and completely unexpected. Looks like Ovals are on their way I guess :D

• Like Like x 2
  11. ray64040

ray64040 Member AMS2 Club Member

What do you think of the F309 with the updated setup defaults? To me it still feels like there's an excessive drop in rear downforce with yaw.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  12. BartZ

BartZ Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I might be a little stupid here but what is the difference between F-USA Gen2 and Gen 3? "On paper" they are very similar if not the same. Power, torque, mass - very similar

13. Roar McRipHelmet

Roar McRipHelmet Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

14. BartZ

BartZ Active Member AMS2 Club Member

oooops. Thank you:)

15. amsimp

amsimp Impatient Racer

Very minor differences. Was hoping we would get the CART, Champ Car and at least a generic version of the DW12 but it’s still good.

16. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Well, we are still getting the f-usa gen1, nice that the delay got delayed and then a part of that got delayed again, biggest issue i have is that there is not even a short mentioning of them being delayed, or about when road america will be finished in the changelog, i had to ask on the forum to get at least the info when the cars will be here,same keyword again, communication.

We did a fun game yesterday on stream when doing a lap around road america though, its called: spot the crowd, found none lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tony Binelli

Tony Binelli Active Member AMS2 Club Member

is Road America missing from dedicated server?. I have updated server and it is not an option

18. Gagaryn

Gagaryn Out To Lunch AMS2 Club Member

As, you said, it'll come when it comes. Unfortunately, despite your best protestations to the contrary, you are "that guy". :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

upload_2022-2-2_9-40-17.png
    upload_2022-2-2_9-41-25.png

Shows both in the webAPI and api track id list. Try updating the server again.

20. Tony Binelli

Tony Binelli Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hmm i have done it 3 times and it says app is up to date:( maybe the update command has changed?
    upload_2022-2-2_19-17-45.png