1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.4.5.2 & New DLC Packs RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Ikuconodule

Ikuconodule New Member

I mean, I'd like my 1700円 back for buying it twice.

I'll refund it through steam and hope for the best I guess.

2. Nine (AV)

Nine (AV) New Member

Same...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don Hunter

Don Hunter Active Member

Well, I guess things have been sorted, I’ll jump on and dl. I’m hoping my CART skins are still good. I know all our setups have been pooped lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. RockyTM

RockyTM Modder AMS2 Club Member

Same here, snetterton is missing textures...

5. McNeil00

McNeil00 Member

I have the legends pack now.:) But the have the issue that the mclarens show mph and not kph in the car hud. this bug have the old gen3 cars earlier but fixed now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lucifer_sam

Lucifer_sam Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Why did you buy it a second time?

7. Ikuconodule

Ikuconodule New Member

Because it didnt show as part of the season pass earlier. Did you not read the last few pages?

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Don Hunter

Don Hunter Active Member

That’s how they should be mph lol

9. Don Hunter

Don Hunter Active Member

Haha, some folks don’t read every post, wholly fuk

10. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Ah ok, sorry I didn't catch that you'd bought it standalone. I believe they should be able to help you out with that. Drop them a request and explain

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Lucifer_sam

Lucifer_sam Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Deleted

12. jimortality

jimortality Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Just to confirm, it's just the Nissan as I tested all the other Group C cars at Daytona and they were fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. CatAstrophe05

CatAstrophe05 The Andrea De Cesaris of simracing

Of all times for me to not have my wheel right now :rolleyes: At least I can test those controller improvements mentioned

14. WhippyWhip

WhippyWhip Active Member AMS2 Club Member

bmw gte ffb is still broken on the custom option (original unedited custom file), it clips at 50%, (or whatever you have the in game gain set to, i had it set to 50%) up eau rouge shows it very well

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  15. Dicra

Dicra Local Gamepad Ambassador AMS2 Club Member

Holy hell the AI corner exits at Jerez Historic 1988... they gain around 1-2 SECONDS just during acceleration out of T3 and the hairpin after the chicane (car: Lotus 98T).

F-Classic Gen1 is a horrible car for the exit issues in general, because AI don't care about turbo lag, but this is on another level.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Don Hunter

Don Hunter Active Member

It’s great Reiza wants to put these updates out monthly. Iracing does it every 3 months and it’s a cluster also, their last update they butchered the VR lol. I think they should say, we’re working on these projects in 2022 (under promise) and we’re looking at 3-4 releases for the calendar year. The urgency on the developers part is to keep their customers attention (god knows most are adhd) and happy. Nothings perfect but releasing a close to perfect update would be sweet. Hire more QC folks, retired or semi retired like myself and others that have time to make sure no bugs slip through.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Dylan Hale

Dylan Hale Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Spa 70's with 30 cars is absolutly mental on the first lap! So much fun, and the AI are much better behaved.

The Corvette ZO6, I've actually driven a C8 Vette, not in anger and not a ZO6. I'm amazed how close it felt, or how I expected it to feel IRL vs the game.

The Base model C8 kinda pushes you towards understeer, but the tires it comes with are so grippy, you never really get to the sort of speeds on public roads were that's a issue. From what I've been told, the understeer really shows it's head on a track, but a simple track tuned alignment makes it much more netural and I would asume that's how the ZO6 is setup from the factory.

And oddly enough, that's exactly how the C8 in game drives. It feels a bit heavy, a bit muted as the real car is. But you push it into a turn, and it still understeers a little, but not to that annoying levels that the Base C8 can, and a little throttle happily kicks the rear end out. Very fun!

Also, F1 really didn't give a crap about race track safety in the 1980's did they? These new tracks almost feel like street courses their so narrow. You put a wheel off, and that's race over as you smash into the wall at 1,000,000MPH

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I love the new formula cars, but the Corvette C8 Z06 feels weird at the moment IMHO. I've never driven one IRL, so I can't judge it on how accurate or not it is.

I know I'm nitpicking and pushing the car way past the limits of normal use, but when drifting it exhibits the old "PC2 perpetual snap of death." I haven't felt that in any car in AMS2 outside of the Camaro on overheating tires. Eventually I got used to it by responding earlier to cues, but it's still weird.

19. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

TESTING BRAND NEW AUTOMOBILISTA 2 UPDATE & DLC! V1.4.5.2. LIVE!
    Jump in and ask questions if you wanna know but are not at you're PC just yet!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dylan Hale

Dylan Hale Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

TBF I haven't tried purposefully drifting it... I'll have to give it a shot. But when staying in the limits of what the car can do, it's pretty close.

• Like Like x 2