1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.5.3.2, F-HiTech & Historical Track Pack Pt2 RELEASED - Now Updated to V1.5.3.5

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Is this update in release candidate or regular branch?

2. Reeposter

Reeposter Active Member AMS2 Club Member

regular

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. dryheat94

dryheat94 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Its in both

5. Mazdaspeed

Mazdaspeed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Finally released! Hopefully all the hard work by Reiza pays off and they can get some of the people on the fence over it. I need no convincing, love the game to bits.

For those on the fence, I can just recommend trying the F-RetroG1 & 2 on any of their period correct tracks, if that doesn't convince you on the driving feel and immersion, AMS2 is definitely not for you. If not a fan of open wheelers, try the ARC around any of the short Brazilian tracks. Heck I am sure others can recommend some of the many combinations that are amazing. I have spent so much time with the open wheelers that I haven't even been able to properly test and drive the other car classes.

The AI has improved a lot! But do keep expectations on check, as noted before, there are still some combos in need of divine intervention, but the improvement is marked.

Anyhow really looking forward to the next updates and great job Reiza.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

The ideal would be that each track version would be sold separately with a lower price and the packs to function as a budget sale, as some other sims do.

But I also understand that it would be complicated for Reiza because of Steam/AMS2 structure... but, yet, I bought the Barcelona DLC (I didn't paid attention that the 1991 version would be part of a different DLC, or I wouldn't buy it) and it is by far the worst cost/content Reiza's DLC by far... can't even compare with the quality of Nords or Monza. Way out of Reiza's standards.

1) I'm not contesting the value of this Historic Track Pack 2 (that, yeah, is fair)... I'm contesting that I bought Barcelona DLC (paid it separately as I don't own the Premium Track Pack) and it is by far the worst value/content DLC you ever delivered... completely way out your own standards.

2) I already did the Barcelona DLC. Before reading about it's 1991 version being part of another DLC. I was acquainted with your previous standards and did with closed eyes. Do I have to stop trusting in Reiza?

3) No... it's not cheaper. All tracks DLC (Hocken, Monza, Silver, Spa and Nords) costs R$29,00... including Barcelona. Maybe your Brazilian prices are wrongly priced and you didn't realized it. If it's the case then I will completely review my criticism about it. Is it the case?

4) Not asking for free... to pagando e o fazendo em cima de um câmbio daquele jeito, saca?

5) Glad you understand my confusion. Maybe if I paid a considerably lower price for Barcelona DLC as, as an example, did for Nords (that you nailed it), I wouldn't complain about it.

6) É, bro... to desde julho sem comer pizza e sou de Sampa (aqui a tradição é comer uma vez por semana). Você não tem nada a ver com meu gerenciamento financeiro, assim como eu também não tenho com o seu. Então vamos combinar... você não joga a carta do "temos altos custos pra produzir conteúdo" ou "estamos entregando uma pechincha" pra depois querer jogar nas minhas costas que eu deveria achar X ou Y preço de conteúdo pra videogame barato. E também não use comigo esse tom desqualificador. Não to aqui chorando, só trocando ideia. Achei que fórum fosse pra isso e ainda acredito que você tem maturidade o suficiente pra não dar surtadinha só por ouvir crítica.

Não se engane, parça... aqui neste fórum tem um monte de puxa saco seu. Mas cada vez que você olhar seu jogo comercialmente levando benga de praticamente todos os outros simuladores, não é a visão de um bando de bitolado que vai te explicar o caminho pra você melhorar seu produto e ganhar consumidores. Quem te ajuda é quem tá aqui fazendo textão pra te explicar uma situação que você mesmo admitiu ser confusa (ou ao menos poder ser, o que já é o bastante) e apontando os erros... coisa que eu faço em postagens bem mais educadas do que esta sua. Então, é... se vc entendeu que isso aqui é "choradeira" e que "compra quem quer, se não quiser fd-se" então meus pesares, pois não foi esta a minha intenção. E eu to comprando seu conteúdo... até compro seu conteúdo ao invés de comprar pizza. E ainda venho aqui postar textão na esperança de isso ser de alguma serventia. Viu como sou um cara legal? Viu como não to esculachando ou diminuindo o seu trabalho? Agora quero ver você pelo menos arrumar o preço BR de Barcelona, já que disse ser mais barato que as outras.

Um grande abraço!

• Dislike Dislike x 15
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Barcelona 1991 was never announced before last week, and certainly not as part of the Barcelona DLC.

I hope this sets a new precedent for more historic layouts in other, future historic track packs which already have their "own" DLC (like Nurburgring, Monza and Silverstone).

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  8. ApexSaysNo

ApexSaysNo New Member AMS2 Club Member

Many congratulations on the release Reiza team! Thank you for all the hard work put in!

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. deekracer

deekracer Active Member

IKR? Must have taken a week just figuring out all the changes that were made.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Ader Pontes

Ader Pontes Member AMS2 Club Member

Muito obrigado a toda equipe Reiza pelo duro e excelente trabalho ! Vocês têm meu respeito !!!

11. kivipallur1

kivipallur1 Member AMS2 Club Member

In Europe other tracks are 8.99€ and Barcelona is 6.99€, which is over 20% cheaper. Maybe it is Steam price conversion thing then.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Divit Beria

Divit Beria Prefer modern cars

Interlagos 1993 drives as if a modder made the modern interlagos from memory and got the colours wrong :) (and it's glorious). Great update Renato and team!

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Brazencore

Brazencore New Member AMS2 Club Member

Great work team, thank you for all your hard work! Can't wait for my newborn to go to sleep so I can enjoy the update!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. iggymax

iggymax Britney is in the wall

Update is awesome in general,
    just a small bug i notice on mp4/12 that wasn't there before, sorry for posting it here delete my post if you are aware of it
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 9
  15. Inkta

Inkta Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Gotta say, fantastic update! The new cars feel great but not only that, every car that I've driven on first impresions drive way more "tight", for a lack of a better word, driving the GT3's, drop the wing, and suddently things such as overdriving into a corner or being way to aggresive taking things such as Eau Rouge and Radillon become a serious challenge. Seems like the grip is there when you expect it and drops away in a very understandable way.

Only thing I've noticed so far is that Launch control on the High tech G1 M2 seems to burn the clutch and Isn't very fast. Tried this at 1991 Silverstone and it took double the amount of time to get to 200kph than when I did it manually. I presume this is dependent on track temperature and so on but there's that.

Again I'm gonna say the update is everything I've expected it to be, cars are now way better than before and things happen in a very natural way!

Amazing work Reiza!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. lunamoon

lunamoon Active Member

sorry if I'm not super knowledgeable of 90s F1 technology, but is the MP4/8 being in automatic gearing by design? I've got my settings set in manual/authentic and it's shifting up gears by itself in both time trial and test day o_O

• Like Like x 2
  17. mdecker79

mdecker79 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

In the car config after you load into the track you can change it to auto up or down or both along with turning it off. You can also change it from the menu while driving. They did use auto shifting in races so that's why it's on by default but can be changed.

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Demichkd

Demichkd Active Member AMS2 Club Member

You adjust in the advanced setup for each car. Last selection under Brakes. Auto-Gears: Up Only, Down Only, Full, or Off.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
  19. macbtz

macbtz Member

Great update! Reiza team, AI improvements are relevant. The physics are also quite noticeable. The incorporation of the FCY option is great to give more immersion to the races. But what I'm enjoying the most now and I didn't expect it are the F-HiTech. By trying them I have been teleported to 1991 and Geoff Crammond's Formula One Grand Prix. I remember that when I was playing it on my Commodore Amiga 500 I thought that one day I would be able to play F1 with a quality like the one I find right now with this DLC and AMS2. Now I'm not so fond of open wheels but just because of how it made me feel I will buy it without hesitation.
    Thank you for the work done.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Mic70

Mic70 New Member

where can I switch it up manually?