1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.5.5.0, Le Mans & Endurance Pack Pt1 RELEASED - Now Updated to V1.5.5.6

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 31, 2023.

1. sgsfabiano

sgsfabiano Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Agree with all points raised. Regarding the tow to garage, implement an option for a "realistic" (but not so much) counter as AMS1 has - for both online and offline races.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Sputafuoco

Sputafuoco Member

I have noticed that there are 2 different championships for the 2 porsche cup cars, I hope it will be given the possibility to do this in the customised championship as well

3. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Has this thread been created already, as i can't seem to find it, but maybe i'm overlooking something.
    I have some logs which might be usefull, including a disconnection of around 22 people in total between last minute of qually and start of the race last night on a dedi server.

Also regarding the logging, would it be possible to have ams2 add a date to the filename, and save like the last week of logfiles, as it seems to overwrite after each game launch.

In case of issues during our league races i will try and gather as much files as i can, only need to know where to report them...:cool:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Yah, hoping we get an easy-to-use "default" pit-related options configuration screen at some point so whatever selections we prefer become and then remain the default until we choose to change something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Seb02

Seb02 Active Member

Sometimes the shadows under the cars are missing. There doesn't seem to be any rules because sometimes cars have them, and sometimes they don't.
    upload_2024-1-2_16-59-30.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Kai Sforza

Kai Sforza New Member

I was just driving the new 992 GT3R, it seems like the Delta and Best Time boxes are mixed up. Also, it would be nice to see the Race 2 page, not the Race 1 page. That gives fuel info instead of the oil/water info. Also, on the 720S, the current time is not monospaced, so it shrinks and grows like crazy while it's running.

What a great set of cars, though. They're so much fun.

upload_2024-1-2_11-4-12.png

upload_2024-1-2_11-4-2.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Troodon

Troodon Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Do you have the "Cycle Motec LCD" button bound under the "Game" keybind category? You can see both. Do you mean that the fuel page should be the default?

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Kai Sforza

Kai Sforza New Member

I don't have that bound. I'll get that set. Thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Works in lots of different cars!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. JensE1976

JensE1976 New Member

Hello
    I am new here,my Name is Jens and i'm from Germany.Playing this Game since a Year now and it is getting better and better.I have one question about the new Update.I Hope i didnt overlook or missed an answer somewhere already.
    How do i Change the Driver in a Race? As it is now possible to let the AI race with me?
    Thank you

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Using the in car menu you can select to swap to ai driver at a pitstop, this function was already there since the start if i'm not mistaken, they optimized it since this update though.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. chonk

chonk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Thank you, I thought I was going crazy, I've only noticed it on the new cars so far but, yes the contact shadows appear to go walkabout at times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Demeisen

Demeisen Well-Known Member

I've been lobbing the Gen 1 GT3 Porsche through Eau Rouge at Spa. Before the update, AMS2 was the only sim where I couldn't do this without scrubbing speed first. Now I can just charge in there. Some profound changes are going on under the ME bonnet. Interesting stuff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Dan44AFCB

Dan44AFCB Member AMS2 Club Member

I had this issue for the first time ever in a 25 minute race (60x time) at Monza. Couldn't figure out what was causing it. When doing some testing, if I changed the preset at the top then made my requested fuel changes, it works, so all I can say is, be wary of using strategy presets formed pre the recent update. Not sure if this is a bug or not. Some more testing needed. Never had this issue in the last 3 or 4 years.

15. Carlael

Carlael Member

Thunderflash mods are updated today to fix this sound bug, just check his website

• Informative x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  16. Cholton82

Cholton82 Active Member

Do you know if the GT3 seasonal lights have returned back to normal ? I like how they was all grouped together and was hoping he would change the lights . I’m away for a few days so can’t check

17. Richirichi

Richirichi Member

Ok great, thanks for the info

• Like Like x 1
  18. Carlael

Carlael Member

Honestly dind't try them yet, but as he said those lights came only in one pack called "Gift". This is a different one, I think they are back to normal. I'll tell you as soon as I can try it.

19. Eduardo Costa

Eduardo Costa New Member AMS2 Club Member

congratulations to everyone in Reiza Team

Lots of hype for Le Mans, but I wanted to note a significant change to the game's AI.

Even with DRS active, it was very difficult for the AI to overtake on some circuits (of course I'm talking about Formula Reiza and ultimate Gen1 and 2), it was practically impossible for the AI to overtake in Imola, Kansai and Silverstone, a problem that was corrected in this version, it shows that you are committed to improving all aspects of the game.

Congratulations to the entire Reiza team, you are fantastic.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. fireballr18

fireballr18 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Half through (4/8) my custom championship. There are some quirks, but the experience is just overwhelming. It's hard to find words. Driving in the rain, a couple of cars in front of you and you see nothing except for the rear lights which give you some indication where braking points, corners etc. could be.
    And spray, a lot of spray everywhere. Man...I love those rain battles. Hopefully I will have luck and the weather god will send rain at the Nürburgring next again :D:cool:.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1