1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.5.6.1 RELEASED - Now Updated to V1.5.6.3

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 30, 2024.

1. TomLehockySVK

TomLehockySVK Well-Known Member

Cannot expect something to be done and yet not put your money in to have it done. If not that, then why not try your hand at making liveries ? There are tons of tutorials online and it is not as difficult to make something at least semi-decent, it is only about giving it time if you want it to look really good and more complex.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. stealthradek

stealthradek Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm not shy with spending money, I can chip in, but sponsoring the whole set is beyond my financial capabilities.

There are plenty of sets (like plenty of NASCAR style for various series ;) ) available for free. I've left it as a suggestion if someone wants an inspiration for a set, not as a demand.

I've done few liveries in my life too and released them free as well, but as I said - it's not a demand, so apologies if it was read as such.

I love modders and their work and I often paid for their hard work.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. TomLehockySVK

Gave one a quick try.
    20240609154022_1.jpg

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

my feedback would be to have the racing number in a clubcard yellow circle and different font, and make it the price of a meal deal (aka a typical british lunch)

upload_2024-6-9_14-50-9.png

omg i wish i was competent at photoshop so i could help

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. stealthradek

stealthradek Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Lovely :eek:

And I agree, my initial idea with number plates (1.99) was flaky and @rmagid1010's idea would work better indeed.

It's unbelievable that this you can call a "quick try"! A livery for ETS2 I've done took waaaaay too many hours and there's no hope I could make those quickly enough! Good effort and skill @TomLehockySVK!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

(Deleted)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2024
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. TomLehockySVK

Those three colors are also in the exact order as my country flag. Therefore i do not plan to change it. Flag_of_Slovakia.svg.png
    And this livery talk is not for this part of the forum either so we can end the conversation here for now.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. MarcG

MarcG Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Anyone running the Ginetta G40Cup against the AI? Do you ever see AI tire smoke?

I ask as I've been doing a lot of running against them at Brands hatch GP for the past two weeks, every now and then I see the AI go into oversteer quite badly yet there's no tire smoke, if I do the same there's plenty. Then that got me thinking, I've not seen any tire smoke from them at all o_O I have both the Particle Level & Density set to High, using VR.

Any thoughts?