1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.5.6.1 RELEASED - Now Updated to V1.5.6.3

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 30, 2024.

1. LostPatrol

LostPatrol Member

And do the drivers have really long thumbs, was playing in VR and the P2P button would be a bit of a stretch in real life :)

2. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

In Summer, 2pm, clear sky only!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. Enzo Augusto

Enzo Augusto New Member

I love AM2, but virtual league championships are leaving this simulator aside, for a single reason that Reiza doesn't solve, multiplayer always has a lot of bugs, all competitors rarely have problems in multiplayer.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Horia M

Horia M Reephur

10 mins quali, 5 laps race ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. GFoyle

GFoyle Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Can't you do Spa?

6. Horia M

Horia M Reephur

Lowest I can go is Spielberg. I'll be selling at a loss here buddy. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 7
  7. jeanvendors

jeanvendors Active Member

This economy is crazy, used to be a hard day’s work got you Nurburgring GP in F1s against people who don’t know how to keep one on track for a full lap :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Rafael E. Martín Candial

Rafael E. Martín Candial Member AMS2 Club Member

No.Stopped exit.

9. Inkta

Inkta Active Member AMS2 Club Member

With this info the problem becomes AI difficulty then, if I can't push 100% because the tyres wont last then I have to assume the AI can't do it aswell right? But the problem is that with my usual AI level, which is good for every other class in the sim, I can't follow them, not because I can't, but because I shouldn't, otherwise my tyres would be gone before I know it. Is this taken into acount when balancing the AI with the FUG2?

10. Mazdaspeed

Mazdaspeed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Both the Stock Car 2024 and F-UltimateG2 AI is overall much faster than the other classes, I could handle the 23 stock car and retired F-Ultimate at 110%, but those 2 new classes leave me in the dust at that difficulty. I am ok with that, I am no alien and matching the AI at 110% felt they needed a boost to be able to be challenging to the real fast drivers.

I think beyond having to use the mediums to match the AI on some tracks, I am just waiting for the AI to be able to use the other tire compounds. I dont think having the option to select different soft, medium,hard versions is necessary for the sim, just one of each is more than enough, but getting the AI to strategize and use different compounds is definitely a must for the single player experience.

• Agree Agree x 8
  11. Inkta

Inkta Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'll have to try the stock car in other tracks aswell, maybe they're not that fast at interlagos, but my issue is that I don't feel like the AI is faster with the Stock car in comparison to the old model, but in the FUG2 I'm struggling to keep up with them AND save tyres at the same time. I can afford to lose about 8 tenths per lap at Barcelona to get the soft tyres to 20 laps, but temperatures are an issue and the AI doesnt seem to face this problem..

12. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Member

Not sure if this was the case before the patch as I haven't driven modern F1 cars in the game, but if you're lapped, the DRS doesn't work even if you're within a second from the car that lapped you.
    Maybe the rule was interpreted incorrectly when adding it in to the game.

13. Phantas79

Phantas79 Member

Is that so? On a race where your laptime is 1m50sec for example : I think DRS should not trigger because you are actually 1m50sec (your -1 lap) + 0.9sec behind….

14. Xzanman

Xzanman Active Member

The graphical updates are excellent. Ibarra looks fantastic. FUg2 models also look great.

Betonschleife is a highlight of this update, a real fun track. I highly recommend using the Copa trucks.

Hedge area of Nords still gives a huge fps drop.

SC24 feel great, although tire wise I struggle to notice a difference. Seems when they slide they tend to gain grip earlier. There seems to be a issue displaying what tires are being used.

Nice to see updates to none dlc content.

I am excited to see what comes with 1.6.

15. Ernesto_171

Ernesto_171 Active Member

I can't win F Ultimate Gen2 above 110% at Interlagos for sure. And I'm very happy, because old model was easy!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah heads up folks that some naming for the Stock 24 tires in the UI is missing currently and needs to be added still, for now the first "empty" space are the slicks and the 2nd empty click are the wets, you can see probably well in Telemetry UI for now what tires you are running. It got missed, usually this happens in the last stages of the beta phase and the trigger was probably pulled that early this time that it didn't found its way in in time, surely soon to be rectified! :)

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. deekracer

deekracer Active Member

That worked. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wu!

Wu! Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Glad it worked, but Alt-Tab can be very dangerous also, I used it before when my SO was next to me and then I had to invoke my best Clarkson voice and say: "I went on the internet and I found this!"

On another note: the F-Ultimate G2 is a lot nicer now in my opinion, I feel much less a passenger than before, despite my lack of talent I do have the feeling I am somewhat in control of the car now instead of just being along for the ride.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
  19. muzarati

muzarati Member

The 2024 Stockcars are a big improvement, the most connected to the road I've felt in AMS2, less of that slippy slidy feeling, a step in the right direction! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Faddi Zsolt

Faddi Zsolt New Member

Sziasztok,

Sajnos az utolsó frissítés óta nálam összeomlik a játék. Ilyen még nem fordult elő. A probléma: AMD illesztőprogram időtúllépése. Valaki tudna segíteni mi a megoldás?
    Kösz.