1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista bug report thread (Please read the opening post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member

There is a setting in the garage screen for this, in the bottom left if I remember correctly. As @PicoBp mentioned above it is a feature of the specific vehicle.

2. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Member

You can find them in Brasilian Classics ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. bartownik

bartownik New Member

Track & Layout Used: Hockenheimring (and 17gp)
    Car Used: any
    Applicable Settings: ai-102%
    Report: Basicly, AI cars are slowing down after the first corner. When i follow the ai car in the race i`m quite sure I will pass him after the first corner (second straight). Don't know what might be the problem ... bottoming the ai cars on this kerbs on the left?
    Steps to reproduce:

and Thank You for Formula v10 clarifcation

4. mkel1966

mkel1966 Member

Track & Layout Used: Jacarepagua 1988 GP
    Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: n/a
    Report: Pit lane speed limit for practice & race is 200 km/h Jacapitspeed..jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. alink

alink New Member

Track & Layout Used: Guapore / Caruaru
    Car Used: Formula Truck
    Applicable Settings: Racelenght time 15 min; Fuel consumption 1x
    Report: AI pitting in last lap. This always happens with F-Truck (also on other tracks), with other series there is no porblem
    Steps to reproduce:

6. Kostis Vigos

Kostis Vigos Member

-There might be a bug with the "Drive them all" achievement.
    I decided to get it since it would be one of the few I might be able to get. Anyway, I started driving each car from the start, making a valid lap and moving on to the next.The last are the new Puma cars but I have definitely made valid laps with those so the actual last (for me) are the Drift cars. I start the out lap, then the 1st, but as soon as I pass the finish line the game crashes to the desktop.

I tried different car and track combinations but it's always the same. The game crashes to the desktop as soon as I finish (or before?) my valid lap.

Next time I will try with the Steam Layer thing turned off and I will come back to report my findings.

EDIT: Tried with the Steam Overlay disabled but I had the exact same results. Any ideas please?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019 at 3:48 PM