Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 23, 2020.
Arcis Stock Car @ Interlagos when?
( i'm Henry M. on discord, we raced first with TTs @ Monza)
From the email I received it was a combo Basegame+DLC+Beta key which said the Basegame and DLC would be automatically added to the same key once they are available. It might have been different for Backers who purchased before the Beta starting though.
I'm very anxious to try this game. Thanks to all Reyza Team members, for the effort.
I Hope all of us can stay safe, and our country overcome this virus soon as possible.
Go Reiza, Go!
I like your plans.
太牛了！It is strongly recommended to increase Chinese support, I can help translate! I have a very good friend to participate in the Chinese language production of pcars2. There are a lot of simulation players in China, the sales volume and popularity will be good. Thank you very much.
While the BETA updates have come so swiftly that I have a hard time keeping up, I still think this extra time for v1.0 will very much be for the best. And a really wonderful compromise by you folks for would be buyers to release the Early Access at a discount on top of it all. It is going to be a fun ride to the finish line!
Still crossing my fingers we can get cars that fit my picture
seria ótimo que AMS 2 tenha mais circuitos de rua ao decorrer dos anos, como Long Beach e Surfer Paradise.
Reiza, o trabalho de vcs é incrível e estou APAIXONADO pelo jogo.
Keep up the good work reiza.
I'm also interested in this question
That's a very good decision. The beta, while very good already, doesn't seem to be a week away from being ready a full release. Lots of little touches to add. It's great it's not completely delayed, tho.
Nice to see Roco 001 in the pictures, i hope for full br endurance roster
I bought it back in February, something like that. The original AMS + Season Pass was one key together, I believe (?). Unfortunately didn't get to redeem that one but did the AMS2 Beta. Hence why I'm trying to see if I can get it back.
The decision to delay v1.0 seems very sensible. I have mixed feelings about EA though. I think your earlier reasons for avoiding EA were good. I appreciate you are between a rock and a hard place as given release was already delayed from December you must be in need of some funds, and EA is a way of releasing the unfinished game and getting some income. But with a 40% reduction I can't see many waiting to pay full price for v1.0 and worry you will loose income overall.
You got to work on your blurring.... TOURING CAR PACK?
You know how long it takes to authentic diamonds form? To not rush is key
Great decision, Reiza!
Keep up the fantastic work!
Hola a todos desde España. I hope you are all well and safe! can i ask you when i could buy ams2 on steam with this announced dicsount?
thank you for your reply and VIVA EL PLANETA!!
Por favor nao se esqueçam do Metalmoro MR18 Reiza, ele foi o primeiro protótipo nacional do game é agora com muitos outros será incrível ter ele no game <3
Parabéns ao grande trabalho, sou fã <3
Hell yes, I'll gladly accept a 40% discount...
...if I'm still alive.
Separate names with a comma.